5.1

1. Sep 30, 2012
    I really am a big fan and I love Adam Sandler and defend and seen some really bad reviews for this movie. Personally I think the latest movies of Adam Sandler lose their essence as such in Jack and Jill and grown ups, this movie did not expect much but I really loved it because it felt like one of the old movies of Adam Sandler
  2. Jun 17, 2012
    Imagine if the director of "The Hangover" never said, "Okay, that's too far." The resulting movie would be very close to this. If you loved that movie and you're willing to further degrade yourself as a human being, this will be the funniest movie, ever. It has just the right amount of funny moments, mixed with a decent storyline and character development to make it great to watch over and over.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    Is this a 9? Probably not, I'd say a solid C or 6/7 range, but i'll bump it up a little more because I was expecting terrible, and me and a friend greatly enjoyed this, plus so many people are trying to use big words in there reviews about why they hate this. This movie isn't meant to win any awards, its plot and cast voids it of that from the start, but what it's made for is to make youIs this a 9? Probably not, I'd say a solid C or 6/7 range, but i'll bump it up a little more because I was expecting terrible, and me and a friend greatly enjoyed this, plus so many people are trying to use big words in there reviews about why they hate this. This movie isn't meant to win any awards, its plot and cast voids it of that from the start, but what it's made for is to make you laugh with it's cliche's, absurd plot, and ridiculous characters. It's stupid and shock humor, which is perfect for me and my friends. It was a good laugh. Just watch it, let go of your thought, and laugh and stop hating so much in life. Is this movie really so bad it's worth getting so worked up about? No.. In fact it's completely worth watching. Expand
  4. Nov 22, 2012
    That's My Boy was a box office mess. The film was slammed by critics. So what? I don't see nothing wrong with the movie. As far as those tasteless reviews goes, I'm still a Adam Sandler fan and I think this is one of his better R-rated movies since Funny People. Very raunchy, very entertaining, I wonder if Andy Samberg could join Sandler in Grown-Ups 2. That would be awesome.
  5. Jun 17, 2012
    Awesome movie, very funny, wasnt a moment where I wasnt laughing. DO NOT listen to the critics on this movie because if you look in adam sandlers past all of his comedy roles got horrible reviews but theyve all been great movies. Please go see you will not be dissapointed!
  6. Dec 29, 2012
    It is hard to find a comedy nowadays that can give genuine rip-snorting laughter but the writers and actors contained herein pull it off with an edginess that gives testimony to the fully realised talents of the stars. After several flops of recent times, Sandler finally fulfils the role he has angled at playing for so long and the storyline unleashes all the fun-filled fantasies thatIt is hard to find a comedy nowadays that can give genuine rip-snorting laughter but the writers and actors contained herein pull it off with an edginess that gives testimony to the fully realised talents of the stars. After several flops of recent times, Sandler finally fulfils the role he has angled at playing for so long and the storyline unleashes all the fun-filled fantasies that gratuitous "adults" will somehow find familiar, with a whole heapin' helpin' of absurd frivolity. Sandler positively shines and finds his element through the abundance of "dick jokes" and it makes all other films of the same genre look tame in comparison. If you're a jock, a rocker, a redneck or have the ability to see the comedy in every day life, then this will be a favourite for all-time.

Forget what the so-called professional critics and sad-sacks say, add this to your collection because you will want to watch it with your friends. I laughed my ass off!
  7. Jun 18, 2012
    Adam Sandler does it again. Highly recommended for all ages. Funniest guy in the entertainment industry at the moment with all of these movie. Jack and Jill is another favorite of mine, be sure to check that out.
  8. Jul 4, 2012
    This was totally classic Adam Sandler! Brought back were the days of Happy Gilmore and Billy Maddison. The ensemble cast of former stars was also an incredible addition. If you grew up in the 80-90's you should LOVE this movie!
  9. Sep 18, 2012
    Funny as hell, incest has never been so hilarious, or maybe it's just my sick mind, whatever works...
  10. Sep 18, 2012
    I, for one, am a big cyanide and happiness fan, and this is roughly in the same style of humor, so, to all you C&H fans out there, THIS IS DEFINITELY THE MOVIE FOR YOU!!!
  11. Nov 29, 2013
    This is one of Sandler's better movies it is hilarious. It is way better than any of the crappy gay movies Will Ferrel makes. This is a hilarious movie if you are looking for a comedy but if you are looking for a serious movie this isn't it.
  12. Mar 3, 2014
    I think Adam Sandler makes funny movies and this one is definitely funny. If critics can hate your movies and you continue to make tons and tons of money. That's My Boy. I give this movie a 9 out of 10. Thanks for reading.
  13. Nov 22, 2014
    I know this film is not for everybody, everyone has their own opinion of Adam Sandler but I thought this movie was one of his better ones in recent memory. Adam and Andy Samberg, who are both veterans of Saturday Night live, work well together. I love the Vanilla Ice bits, such a great random character to have involved, much like Mike Tyson in the Hangover films. The only problem that II know this film is not for everybody, everyone has their own opinion of Adam Sandler but I thought this movie was one of his better ones in recent memory. Adam and Andy Samberg, who are both veterans of Saturday Night live, work well together. I love the Vanilla Ice bits, such a great random character to have involved, much like Mike Tyson in the Hangover films. The only problem that I have with this film is that it gets a little tiring having to listen to Adam Sandler's terrible little kid voice that he does for this character. Just speak in your normal voice dude. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Chris Hewitt (1)
    Sep 3, 2012
    Not nearly as terrible as burped-out Sandler disasters of recent years, there's enough funny stuff here to remind us of his talent. Still, it's not for everyone.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Aug 30, 2012
    Adam Sandler stumbles into his own movie about 10 minutes into That's My Boy, and that's where the fun ends.
  3. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jun 20, 2012
    If you expect That's My Boy to be the Bad Dad equivalent of Bad Santa, you'll be sorely disappointed. Sandler can't quite adopt that same cynical edge, instead favoring corny and sentimental resolutions to untenable predicaments.