7.2

1. Jan 10, 2011
    Yet another movie that can't figure out if it's action, comedy, or drama and winds up doing none of them well. This was obviously purely a venture for making money from an 80's icon. Unentertaining and and soulless.
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    A Film Review by: Sam Fragoso

"The A-Team" *1/2 I don't even know where to start with Joe Carnahan's A-Team. First thing is it's extremely sloppy, it doesn't know what it wants to be, at first it's a tale of four men on a mission next it's a love story between Cooper and Biel. The two don't mix well and it really shows. The sad thing is for the first half of the movie I would of said
    A Film Review by: Sam Fragoso

"The A-Team"

*1/2

I don't even know where to start with Joe Carnahan's A-Team. First thing is it's extremely sloppy, it doesn't know what it wants to be, at first it's a tale of four men on a mission next it's a love story between Cooper and Biel. The two don't mix well and it really shows. The sad thing is for the first half of the movie I would of said see it, but honestly the last half really destroyed the whole plot line and it turned this film into a "formula" action movie, which is very disappointing. Let me just make this clear, if your one of those people who enjoy cars blowing up and people dying all over the place then you may "mildly" like this film. I have nothing against action but there is definitely such a thing as overkill and that's what they do here. I will give props to Neeson and Cooper who did a good job, but the scrip falters half way through and even the talented actors on screen can't save The A-Team, I say skip it.
  3. Nov 22, 2012
    Just awful. I watched this movie on a transatlantic flight, and I was just utterly stunned how bad it was. Easily the worst flick of 2010. Who is responsible for the terrible script ? Who greenlights this crap ?
  4. Nov 7, 2012
    The A-Team is just plain boring. I never watched the show, but I'm damn glad I didn't.
  5. Dec 30, 2012
    Pour acting, not enough violence and the violence there sucked. Decent storyline, just get a better director and actors. This movie had no emotion or flavor to it, it was just plain boring.

1. Reviewed by: Nev Pierce
    An energetic escape from Development Hell: suitably OTT, often fun and always loud. The villainy is underpowered, the plot a mess, but Cooper and Copley impress. We, er, quite like it when a plan comes together.
    The A-Team is literally a blast, from the opening credits containing more thrills than the average shoot-'em-up (and more laughs than some comedies), to a climactic orgy of CGI destruction.
  3. The film seems nearly writer-free. Absolutely no time gets wasted on story, character development or logic.