4.5

1. DiegoR
    May 10, 2009
    Yo this movie is the bomb dogs! It's like hardcore shizizit for the hole faimly! It has the hardcore action of movies like Rambo, the drama of Indiana Jones, the suspense of Silence of the Lambs, and the family values of Blue's Clues and Bob the Builder. It's like a Clockwork Orange meets the Davinci Code as this thinking man's epic reveals the flaws within our Yo this movie is the bomb dogs! It's like hardcore shizizit for the hole faimly! It has the hardcore action of movies like Rambo, the drama of Indiana Jones, the suspense of Silence of the Lambs, and the family values of Blue's Clues and Bob the Builder. It's like a Clockwork Orange meets the Davinci Code as this thinking man's epic reveals the flaws within our capitalistic society and the greed of corporate America. It's seering criticism of the Bush administration shows a world torn by war and corporate chauvinism and challenges traditional concepts of gender relationships and racial issues. Expand
  2. austinh.
    Jul 3, 2005
    This is a very awsome movie vote for a ten.
  3. Aug 10, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Muito ruim,pecimo.nao gostei,e chato, Expand
  4. Aug 28, 2011
    My classroom loved it!! I have seen worse movies all of the Disney movies SUCK and are nothing but a waste of money. I thought this movie was unique, creative and very entertaining.
  5. AyshaleeR.
    Jun 3, 2006
    Nice movie i love to watch it all day first when i saw that the movie was coming out i fell in love with shark boy! but lava girl is asume too!
  6. EzraH
    Aug 3, 2008
    It my favorite movie !I love Sharkboy and Lavagirl and others.I wish Robert Rodriguez can bring them back. And saw them in my dream!
  7. DeedraG.
    Oct 12, 2005
    I give this movie a 10 because,Sharkboy is really,really,cute and pluse its a very good movie.
  8. BrittanyD.
    Jun 13, 2005
    I think this movie is aswem.The 3-D is very convincing.The best part about this movie is Shark Boy.He is HOT!!!
  9. BeccaA.
    Jun 25, 2005
    I likeed the movie it was so awesome i loved it so much i want to owe the movie so bad. And i think sharkboy is super cute, I love sharkboy so much.
  10. kiahm.
    I love this movie!!!!
  11. k8noneofyourbisness
    Jul 31, 2005
    If you did not like it you are the most stupid person in the whole world....it is the best thats why i voted it a 10 you jerk.
  12. kiahm.
    Sep 25, 2005
    I love this movie!!!!
  13. antoinettek.
    Oct 20, 2005
    It was the greatest movie ever!! i love the whole movie.
  14. TiffanyB.
    Jun 28, 2005
    I loved the movie. especialy shark boy he is so fine!!!!!
  15. GodH.
    Sep 9, 2005
    It was the best movie ever.
  16. ElizabethR.
    Oct 1, 2006
    I love this movie. I could keep watching it over and over again. I loved everything about this movie.
  17. RyanK.
    Dec 21, 2006
    It's the bestest and my faverite film!
  18. ZariaB.
    Jun 3, 2006
    They are the best. They are so fun. I wish I could go to the park with them. I wish Lava Girl could have Lava Girl Ice Cream. I wish Shark Boy could have a Sushi Ice Cream. I wish Lava Girl could come to my house for a sleep over. I wish Lava Girl could eat toast with me. Shark Boy and Lava Girl please come to my house. I love you Zaria 4 years old.
  19. OlgaT.
    Feb 14, 2008
    This is the best kids movie I have seen in years. Critics who don't like it have NO imagination. The movie is fantastically entertaining, the visuals are amazing and the actors are charming. Bravo for the Rodriguez family! Please make more movies.
  20. Jasonc
    Nov 1, 2005
    I loved this movie Shark boy is relly HOT!!!!!!!!
  21. KrisM
    Nov 24, 2005
    Shark Boy is the HOTTEST guy on the planet!!!!
  22. TiffanyJ.
    Oct 22, 2005
    Hey i liked the movie and im only 10 but sharkboy is soo cute.And the movie brillient.
  23. TylerC.
    Jun 12, 2005
    The best movie ever.
  24. Sky
    Jun 12, 2005
    I think Shark Boy is VERY cute!!!
  25. ZainaZ.
    Jun 14, 2005
    I loved your movie i really really do i wanted to be just like lova girl and me little brother wanted to be just like shark boy he really did me favorite part was when they crashed into maxes room my little brothers favoritepart wasthe begening.
  26. ToriM.
    Jun 16, 2005
    While I was watching this movie the only thing I thought about was action. But what mostly caught my eye was shark boy (Taylor Lautner)!! HE IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!! me and my friend have about 50 pictures of him in a personal scrapbook! LOL!!!
  27. beccac.c.
    Jun 24, 2005
    I thought it was cool i loved the 3d action i hope they make a seque all you people who gave it a 5 and under dont have good movie taste.
  28. Paige(Sharkgirl)B.
    Jun 27, 2005
    This movie was AWSOME! I would not have liked tis movie if it wernt for the great crime fighting kung-fu by the well known hottie Taylor Lautner. He is the whole movie to me!
  29. jamesh.
    Jun 28, 2005
    The 3d graphics were amazing and i want to see it again.
  30. nikita
    Jun 28, 2005
    I love the part when lava girl kisses shark boy & then shark boy makes a funny face & it is kind of cute.
  31. haydenJ.
    Jun 29, 2005
    I liked this movie alot. the action was great. i bet you bruce lee couldnt do better kuing fu than Sharkboy. Lavagirl was awesome. The ice princess was hot, i want her to marry me.
  32. HunterL.
    Jul 14, 2005
    This is the best I will ever see.
  33. EH
    Aug 18, 2007
    This movie is simply amazing. Those of you who insult it for its poor visuals or 'lame' jokes just aren't looking hard enough. The theme of the movie is beautiful. Everything starts with a dream. If you've forgotten that, there's no way you could like this movie. But hopefully, you'll wath it again. Then maybe you'll remember.
  34. Marco
    Nov 15, 2005
    Great kids movie, it's not supposed to appeal to adults...duh. Let your kids watch it and tell you if they like it. That's the true test.

1. An often imaginative though less than magical family feature.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Pretty lame. Sharkboy has an especially frantic, amateur atmosphere, with a mostly maladroit cast.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    There's little chance of grabbing teens (or even many tweens) during summertime playdates. Still, small fry will be enchanted by this rambunctious action-adventure.