7.6

1. Jan 21, 2012
    What a great movie. Not even best animated movie of year, but also one of the best films of year. Great sceens, adventure. We haven not seen anything like that.
  2. Jan 5, 2013
    I am honestly suprised that the critics didn't give this film better reviews. It's great. Good acting by the cast, It's funny, The plot is interesting, Even the sub-plot with the thief is good. It looks amazing as well, Great use of motion capture. I loved it and I will definently be seeing the sequel in theaters.
  3. Jan 24, 2012
    Very few movies in recent years have launched a journey more vast and monumental than the one in â
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    the adventures of tintin is an amazing film true to the book with awesome action, great storyline and tintin goodness, it really is an incredible film!
  5. Mar 11, 2012
    This was an okay Remake of Tintin..but really it gets boring the very start of the film.. everything else was very good Kudos to Spielberg"s Creative Mind!
  6. Mar 10, 2012
    Great movie! The story was hilarious at times but also easy to follow, and the graphics in this film are absolutely amazing. At some points I completely forgot I was watching an animation.
  7. Mar 31, 2012
    First off, this is a 9.5 out of 10. Visuals are just out standings. Some and most pushes boundaries between real and animation. Action sequences are great story. Story and score are well done, and the acting is great. Overall this is a great movie recommend for everyone.
  8. Jan 8, 2013
    I absolutely loved this movie. A perfect transition from the comic to the 21st century. Hopefully this'll be the first of many movies. To be honest I never expect this movie to actually work. Tintin really was a title that, while known, has all but been forgotten and was only marginally popular outside of Europe. Yet, here Jackson & Spielberg have managed to give it new life and get mostI absolutely loved this movie. A perfect transition from the comic to the 21st century. Hopefully this'll be the first of many movies. To be honest I never expect this movie to actually work. Tintin really was a title that, while known, has all but been forgotten and was only marginally popular outside of Europe. Yet, here Jackson & Spielberg have managed to give it new life and get most of the world interested again. Absolutely wonderful. Expand
  9. Feb 11, 2013
    This film shows you that Spielberg still has a boy left somewhere inside him. And it is definitely something Herge would have enjoyed.It is actually quite brilliant
  10. May 19, 2013
    The Adventures of Tintin is fantastic because it is by far a copy of Indiana Jones, the design is witty and his aesthetic is fascinating, and a brand revolção for future cartoon, at first he may seem old-fashioned face, but if unfold makes it a pleasant experience to see, and proves that the pair ceria Steven S. and Peter G. can bear much fruit in the future.
  11. Oct 7, 2013
    This film is just amazing, the story, the characters, just like the original herge books. The voice acting was amazing, and everything just looked breath-taking, it looked just like a cod cgi cut scene. definitely worth your time
  12. Jan 30, 2014
    Just saw The Adventures of Tintin for the first time with my friend Robert. I've got to say, I did not expect to like it as much as I did. I don't know how faithful it is to the original comic, but it was a really fun and insanely creative adventure film. All the characters were memorable and likable in some way and the CG animation was stunningly detailed while keeping the cartoonishJust saw The Adventures of Tintin for the first time with my friend Robert. I've got to say, I did not expect to like it as much as I did. I don't know how faithful it is to the original comic, but it was a really fun and insanely creative adventure film. All the characters were memorable and likable in some way and the CG animation was stunningly detailed while keeping the cartoonish quality on the animation. All the actors are good (I actually thought that the lead actor was Elijah Wood, but it turns out that it's the guy who played Billy Elliot), but special attention should go to Andy Serkis (who you may know as Gollum) on his performance of the drunken ship captain. It shows that he's got a great comedic delivery and can hold his own as a secondary lead. Hopefully he gets more diverse work because of this rather than just voicing monsters. Steven Moffat and Edgar Wright penned the script with one other person and they give the film a very offbeat quality that I think puts this above a lot of animated adventure films. All in all, a really good experience that I wish I'd caught in theaters. Also, gotta give special props to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost who play two very amusing dry comic relief characters. I always love when those two are in a movie together and this is no exception. Go see it. Expand
  13. Mar 7, 2014
    i always love steven steliberg films from the guy who brought jaws which is amazing . then he creates tin tin . i love tin tin it is a heck of adventure .
  14. Jun 25, 2014
    Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson make a great team! This movie was outstanding for an animated movie. It had jaw dropping action and a great storyline. The casting was excellent, and the comedy was good. Can't wait for the sequel.
  15. Oct 18, 2014
    The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn is the first in the series of 3D motion capture films based on the iconic character Tintin, the intrepid young reporter whose relentless pursuit of a good story thrusts him into a world of high adventure.
  16. Dec 18, 2014
    this film is the absolutely glorious Tintin movie i've been waiting for. it translates the source material well thanks to it's expert writing and directing team with a great cast and some of the best use of motion capture and 3D that i've ever seen. it's my favourite comic movie and not just for the reasons listed above, it does what no other comic movie has quiet achieved it looks like athis film is the absolutely glorious Tintin movie i've been waiting for. it translates the source material well thanks to it's expert writing and directing team with a great cast and some of the best use of motion capture and 3D that i've ever seen. it's my favourite comic movie and not just for the reasons listed above, it does what no other comic movie has quiet achieved it looks like a living breathing comic Expand

Everything he did in live-action movies with rolling boulders and runaway convoys he does bigger and better - by a factor of ten - in every frame. At the end of two hours, my jaw ached from grinning.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Sachs
    Dec 26, 2011
    Feels particularly mechanical. The movie isn't a complete waste: it adequately re-creates the comics' Dickensian characterization, and every frame brims with clever details. But once the action begins, Spielberg's incessant, force-fed "fun" quickly gets exhausting.
  3. Reviewed by: Steve Persall
    Dec 26, 2011
    In a movie year of more than two dozen animated films, this and "Rango" tower over all others. Welcome to America, Tintin. It's great getting to know you.