Fine Line Features | Release Date: June 8, 2001
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 11 Ratings
Watch Now
MichaelCSep 20, 2006
Thoroughly enjoyable, sexy and smart. The perfect example of how to translate theatre to the cinema. Oh why aren't there more American movies like this one... I wanted to be a friend of these friends.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
PaulW.May 1, 2006
Very good movie.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MichaelF.Jul 30, 2001
A touching and funny film. This film can be at times hysterical and at times depressing. There's a bit too much yelling but still its all good. Wonderful performances by everyone.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
elleakayeJun 12, 2012
There's something really attractive about Anniversary Party. I remember when I was about 11 or 12, I used to wake up really early to catch some of the movies I wasn't allowed to watch on Starz. This was one of those. It wasn't until I wasThere's something really attractive about Anniversary Party. I remember when I was about 11 or 12, I used to wake up really early to catch some of the movies I wasn't allowed to watch on Starz. This was one of those. It wasn't until I was much older that I finally sat down and watched the whole film and I still have moments where I just want to revisit it. It really is like a small get together with actors and every time you watch the movie, you relive those moments and meetup with your old friends. Each of the performances are spot on and the writing is entertaining. The characters are narcissistic yes, but you still want more of them. I wouldn't suggest this film to many as it isn't for everyone. But perhaps a theatre actor or someone who's working in university to become an actor would benefit from it. Expand