The Back-up Plan

5.6

1. FlorindaG
    Apr 24, 2010
    Jennifer Lopez is a very good actres. I lover her very much.
  2. LesviaC
    Apr 24, 2010
    I love the movie very much. I laugh very loud.
  3. AnnaC
    Apr 24, 2010
    Jennifer a very person and act very well. I love this movie Back up plan.
  4. ArmandoG
    Apr 25, 2010
    Jennifer Lopez shines- the film has flaws but jennifer carries it well - its simple - fun- a nice treat !!!
  5. kb
    Apr 30, 2010
    This movie was so funny. To all you haters, you know you enjoyed as well or else you wouldn't have bothered to comment. So what, the movie was unrealistic. We go to the movies to escape reality anyways. i love JLO. to all the people who keep saying that she cannot act and sing are the same people who keep watching and are entertained by her because how else would they know that she This movie was so funny. To all you haters, you know you enjoyed as well or else you wouldn't have bothered to comment. So what, the movie was unrealistic. We go to the movies to escape reality anyways. i love JLO. to all the people who keep saying that she cannot act and sing are the same people who keep watching and are entertained by her because how else would they know that she can't act or sing and know so damn much about her. Expand
  6. aymanl
    Apr 24, 2010
    J LO carries this. You've seen all these jokes and setups a million times but J Lo's star presence elevates them to a new high. Some people her career light is dimming but maybe they should see this before being so jugdmental.
  7. LuisG.
    Apr 24, 2010
    The Back Up Plan is pure delight- carried well by Jennifer Lopez giving the thin script - perhaps it would stand more of the lead actor had more spark- hes not bad just not great- Go see the film i enjoyed it ( Jennifer Lopez highlights on film Selena, Out Of Sight, The Wedding Planner, The Cell).
  8. JoeB
    Apr 27, 2010
    I didn't expect much from this movie. I went as a hostage of my wife. I have to say that I laugh a lot. This movie is funny!. The first half hour was too "cliche" for my taste but, the rest of the movie was really funny, especially the pool scene in the livingroom. Recommended!
  9. JulyGirl
    Apr 23, 2010
    I loved this movie. It wasn't filled with four-letter words and gross jokes. The main characters were charming, sweet and funny. Leave the guys home and go with girlfriends, so you can all laugh yourselves silly!
  10. alyssa
    Apr 23, 2010
    OMG...this movie was hysterical. I haven't laughed out loud in a movie like this in a long time. But it also made me cry, but a good kind of cry. I recommend this movie to everyone!
  11. Aug 29, 2010
    Jennifer Lopez returns to making movies, and she does great in this return. It's a nice romantic movie with its funny jokes, but it's not so much comedy focused as many would expect. And while the movie can be at times predictable, it is still a nice fun film for couples to enjoy.

1. Jennifer Lopez carries this thin concept about as far and as well as she can, with Alex O'Loughlin in his first leading-man outing managing not to get lost in the shuffle.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    This tepid romantic comedy falls somewhere between a weak sitcom pilot and a second-tier Hallmark movie.
    O’Loughlin is the very definition of comic dead weight. Imagine making Greg Kinnear carry half of "Baby Mama," or sending Tina Fey out with Matthew Fox on "Date Night" and you’ll get the picture.