6.3

1. Apr 23, 2013
    Okay, so you have Billy Bob Thornton in a cowboy kickass action movie. There's blood in The Baytown Outlaws all right! Heeeelllll yah! The film is really good, very simple and has clingy twists so you will be tangled and boggled from your mind. Watch this. Just watch it.
  2. Apr 8, 2013
    I created my new metacritic account Just to defend this OUTSTANDING Movie. I absolutely Loved it. Rented it, then went out and bought it the same day and watched it again. I just have to say I Loved it and any Normal person will too.

1. Reviewed by: William Goss
    Feb 27, 2013
    Its ultimate merits may be few, but if nothing else, it stands on its own sweaty terms.
  2. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    Jan 10, 2013
    The tin-earned dialogue and haphazard plotting are more reminiscent of Tarantino's frequent collaborator Robert Rodriguez.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Jan 10, 2013
    A boisterously Tarantinoesque mash-up of cliches, archetypes and bodacious craziness in the tradition of Southern-fried '60s and '70s drive-in fodder, The Baytown Outlaws is the sort of cartoonishly violent and swaggeringly non-PC concoction that defines guilty pleasure for many genre fans.