5.6

1. Feb 17, 2011
    Funny a** movie, one of my all time favorite comedies of all time! I couldn't stop laughing at a lot of parts in the movie and definitely not worth the 25 score, more of above 65 at least, I'd give it a high score.
  2. Nov 30, 2011
    One hilarious movie, Happy Madison had done it again, it even manages to sneak some morals about not bullying others in with the laughs, if you are a fans of comedies then this is a must watch, it's just really fantastic, I highly recommend.

This formulaic mess of sports-movie cliches and self-esteem claptrap contains a couple of funny bits, but you have to slog through a lot of done-to-death bodily function jokes to get to them.
  2. You have to credit the filmmakers for at least acknowledging their level of dreck during the final credits, when Lovitz rhetorically asks, "This was a complete waste of time, wasn't it?"
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Under Dennis Dugan's rote direction, Schneider winds up playing straight man to Spade, who once again relies on his snarky coward shtick, and Heder, who comes across like someone doing a bad imitation of ... well, Heder himself in "Napoleon Dynamite."