7.8

1. Jan 14, 2015
    Great movie, he start a little slow but whe you don't expect he blows your mind. The main character become crazy while the movie goes on, you dont know what is happening and the end is great, one of best 3 acts ever. I recomend this movie for everione that likes of good animation or amazing plot twists, or if do you like about crazy characters. Watch this movie, you only need to resist theGreat movie, he start a little slow but whe you don't expect he blows your mind. The main character become crazy while the movie goes on, you dont know what is happening and the end is great, one of best 3 acts ever. I recomend this movie for everione that likes of good animation or amazing plot twists, or if do you like about crazy characters. Watch this movie, you only need to resist the boring beggining to deserve the full movie . Expand

1. Dietrich is the movie's primary cannon: Her amused eyes, open face, and relaxed sensuality monopolize our sympathies.
  2. This is melodrama with broad theatrical flourishes, but Dietrich's sensuality is still a natural wonder, and with a new print, the Film Forum run offers a rare opportunity to see it big-screen-size.
  3. The Blue Angel it's clear to Von Sternberg, and to us, that he's connected with some pure being of cinema, whose power to ignite an audience was unstoppable. She became a great star.