5.1

1. Jan 25, 2013
    I love the actors/actress in this movie, especially Denzel Washington, but the movie itself, the story is terrible. I guess this is supposed to be a thriller, but when I watched it, it felt more like comedy, so bad and so unrealistic that it's funny, there were times when I couldn't stop laughing, add some good acting and this movie is definitely watchable
  2. RyanM.
    May 28, 2001
    Not as good as "Seven" better than "Kiss The Girls" so it stands in the middle I guess. The cast saves the film campletely, and the same old "twist" at the end is predictable.
  3. MariaW.
    Jul 13, 2001
    This movie lacks it all. This movie did not keep me in suspense nor was I really curious as to who the killer was. I couldn't wait for this movie to end when I decided to watch it for the one and only time!! Anybody who sees this.....try not to fall asleep during this movie!!
  4. PatC.
    Jan 12, 2004
    Boned again by a dumbed-down Hannibal. Get a clue, bloody murder only becomes scary when you are certain the perp can outthink you.
  5. NedD.
    Sep 14, 2001
    Good performances from Washington and Jolie can't save what is essentially warmed-over "Lambs". Slow and lumbering with some of the most ridiculous coincidences and twists in many a moon.
  6. AndrewM.
    Jul 11, 2004
    It's a film that interperses scenes of intrigue and suspense, with scenes that are disinteresting and irrelevant. This alone ensures the suspense is not maintained and the film as a whole is devalued. Queen Latifah is a standout performace, though Washington and Jolie also carry the script as far as is possible. The story itself may not be overly original, but there is (or was) It's a film that interperses scenes of intrigue and suspense, with scenes that are disinteresting and irrelevant. This alone ensures the suspense is not maintained and the film as a whole is devalued. Queen Latifah is a standout performace, though Washington and Jolie also carry the script as far as is possible. The story itself may not be overly original, but there is (or was) plenty of promise for an effective and fresh thriller to develop from it...but with this version, as has happened so many times before, the inevitable "Hollywoodisation" (dare I say it "Americanisation") effect takes over and the uninspired ending ensues. Expand
  7. Aug 27, 2014
    "Destiny is what we make it" - Lincoln Rhyme.

I expect to be a great movie..but is disappointed.Great Actors...but a "meh" story and so boring.

One of our very few consummate movie star actors, Washington can't quite elevate this dismal material as he's been able to do in the past, but he retains his dignity.
  2. Quickly assumes the characteristics of a bad slasher movie.
    This mild thriller's consistently dark atmosphere makes the scene-of-the-crime tableaux...transcend exploitation and even suggest a kind of feminist odyssey.