6.1

1. TiffanyG
    Nov 1, 2009
    I almost didnt want to see it because of my love for the first one. But this sequel does not let down its fans. A major part of the origional cast is back and all with the same additudes we all love. Plus some awsome new characters. The 2nd movie has more humor then the first considering the fact that there is no basic storyline of the characters origins (that was all taken care of in the I almost didnt want to see it because of my love for the first one. But this sequel does not let down its fans. A major part of the origional cast is back and all with the same additudes we all love. Plus some awsome new characters. The 2nd movie has more humor then the first considering the fact that there is no basic storyline of the characters origins (that was all taken care of in the first one, which is why it was more serious). I would recommend seeing the 2nd......IF your a true fan. Expand
  2. Tony
    Nov 13, 2009
    A good watch for the fans, but some of the magic is missing. The whole cast was pulled back in, the style was there but it's lacking that special something that made the first go from a B movie to a cult classic. Still worth going to see in theaters but I'd recommend a matinee.
  3. MattC.
    Oct 30, 2009
    This movie is Boondock Saints 2. It lives up to its name. It's got awesome gun scenes, it's got the return of the original cast and it's funny as hell. This movie is a blast. If you loved the first one this movie is perfect for you. PS critics suck on sequels, listen to fans.
  4. ClayS
    Nov 10, 2009
    As a fan of the first film. Boondock Saints 2 is a will-love for all Boondock fans. Overall, the film starts off slow, but come to a climax and says there. What makes it better is the surprise at the end.
  5. AQ
    Nov 1, 2009
    Great flick. Ignore Will O's racist tyrade. Good action, pacing, direction, everything.
  6. DrewL
    Nov 2, 2009
    Boondock Saints 2 lived up to the long awaited hype of a sequel. The humor found in this movie was not only entertaining but reminded people why they loved the first one to begin with. However I dont understand how critics even have jobs. They clearley lack any concept about what the consumer would like. This movie is a must see if you loved the first one.
  7. DavidJ
    Nov 3, 2009
    This is one of the best movies. there guns were the best, Duff made a perfect film in all films. first on is ok, but the second one is great. i hope he makes a part 3.
  8. BenC
    Nov 1, 2009
    This movie rocks, its not supposed to be serious, its supposed to be a quote filled piss take with action in it, which is what it is, not as good as the first, but still good.
  9. EricE
    Dec 5, 2009
    Just as good as the original in my mind. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
  10. JDS
    Oct 31, 2009
    right along the lines of the 1st movie, it has a great dark sence of humor, and delivers the its action covered in cheese. Basically if you liked the first movie your mostly enjoy this film. And on a side note Ricky (Rob Wells)from Trailer park boys was in it....so awesome.
  11. CiaranB
    Oct 31, 2009
    I love the first movie and the sequel does it justice then some, the only thing i would've changed was the actress portraying the F.B.I. agent that replaces agent Smecker. Other than her annoying accent this is everything Saint fans could have hoped for
  12. ThomasF
    Oct 30, 2009
    I'm not sure what movie the critics watched but this movie was on par with the first or better. Go see it if your a fan of the first don't let critics dissuade you. Its a politically incorrect shoot um up that does not pull its punches in action or comedy.
  13. JohnF
    Oct 30, 2009
    Awesome movie. If you loved the first one you will love this. Action and a spiritutual overtone are great. Love the brothers.
  14. ColinG.
    Nov 1, 2009
    I loved the original and this was damned good. Do not listen to the folks who don't get it. If you like the original (a classic action flick IMHO) then this will deliver the goods as well. Kudos to Troy for giving his fans what they want.
  15. ArthurB
    Nov 2, 2009
    Not as good as the first but retains most of the aspects of the original that made it so great! I saw the midnight release and it was time well spent! "Ding Dong!"
  16. DustyS
    Nov 3, 2009
    Potentially even better than the original. Great action sequences and all around the type of awesomeness we came to expect from the first film. If you didn't like the 1st one, you won't like the sequel, but if you loved the first, you'll love All Saints Day.
  17. CaseyM
    Oct 31, 2009
    I absolutely loved this movie. Unlike many sequels, the ENTIRE same cast was present, and not much seemed to have changed. It didn't skip a beat, despite the 10-year gap. Dialogue and character interactions remained the same across both movies, as they should in a good sequel. It was like watching the first one, for the first time. Plus there's more rope.
  18. AhmadI.
    Nov 14, 2009
    The perfect sequel to one Hell of a movie.

1. Reviewed by: Sam Adams
    Duffy's inept command of actors, not to mention his utterly juvenile morality and his comically clumsy use of religious iconography, should keep all but the diehards away.
  2. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Earns points only for being remarkably unself-conscious about its across-the-board ineptitude.
    An idiotic ode to macho horseshite (to employ an ancient Irish word). It is however distinguished by superb cinematography.