7.6

1. Aug 7, 2012
    The movie had an average plot to it, OK twist, nothing mind-blowing, and acting was OK as well. The problem I have with this movie is the camera. The camera angles changes almost every 3 or less seconds, and the action scenes I just had to look away from, they didn't have any steady shots, and a major problem with holding the camera still. To be honest i almost made me sick of watching.

1. Like its various post-Cold War European locations, the film remains chilly and distant. Every time you feel like you're finally grabbing hold of something involving, the picture once again spins frustratingly out of reach.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    The action is confusing at first and the hyperventilated editing style at times goes beyond the pale, so pic ultimately emerges as an erratic but not unworthy sequel to its gritty, genre-invigorating predecessor.
  3. The loss of the first film's hurtling who-am-I? story engine is keenly felt, and too much time is spent observing the characters get on and off planes, trains, and automobiles.