Universal Pictures | Release Date: June 2, 2006
7.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 209 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DougF.Oct 19, 2006
Take a 300 pound Vaughn, mix in a washed up actress whose best role was starring in Leprechaun and what do you get? Bad movie!
1 of 3 users found this helpful
SvetlanaI.Jun 7, 2006
This movie is garbage. Very dissappointing
SamJun 8, 2006
The movie is awful. About all the jokes it has are shown in the previews. The rest of the movie is just filled with crap.
JennyS.Jul 16, 2006
The only reason people went to see it was because of all the gossip press between Mr. Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston. However the movie was slow and boring and the acting horrible. I had to walk out before it was finished.
NateH.Feb 13, 2007
Despite its completely unconvincing nature, it was also quite unoriginal and painful to watch. The ending was some small relief, in that it did not resolve anything.
AveA.Jun 4, 2006
Totally boring movie. such a waste of time and money. i'll never watch any aniston movies again. I'll always end up disappointed.
DraculaJun 5, 2006
Everyone loves Jen. And all she keeps doing is regurgitating one awful movie after another. I'm sorry to say that this is as bad as the rest of the crapola she has made. And they had to change the ending as it was even worse before they did?
A.R.Jun 6, 2006
What utter irritating drivel. I can't believe crap like this is made.
TonybobJun 6, 2006
This movie was awful its felt like i was sitting there for three hours just anticipating the end. the first movie where i was happy that i had to pee during just so i had an excuse to leave for a few minutes.
TopsyJun 6, 2006
Yuk as I think I want to puke. There were a few funny moments but overall this was one awful movie. As for the chemistry between Jen and Vince, where was it?
PBNov 2, 2006
I typically love Vince's wit and command of the English language, but this movie was painfully dull. The outakes were funnier than the movie. The onlyredeeming factor, which allowed me to give this movie any points at all, was that it I typically love Vince's wit and command of the English language, but this movie was painfully dull. The outakes were funnier than the movie. The onlyredeeming factor, which allowed me to give this movie any points at all, was that it was shot in Chicago. Expand
AngieJun 25, 2006
Horrible... There was absolutely nothing funny about this movie... All the people do is yell at each other the ENTIRE movie...
KarenR.May 31, 2006
Aniston can not act to me, She will always be Rachael, Maybe small screen is the place for her.
KristinaDNov 24, 2006
Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston had absolutly no chemistry = hardly convincing...