2.7

1. Oct 16, 2010
    Ignore the critics. I had a great time watching this hilarious movie. the jokes were funny, and the actors were a lot of fun. you people are just being ignorant.
  2. Oct 26, 2011
    People gave this movie 0. You know what I say to that? Get a life you criticizing critic bozos! It was funny for kids and adults and until I read these reviews I thought people had brains. If you can't watch this movie without groaning you are a perfectly normal person with great taste. The cat was realistically made and was funny as well. Made the Grinch look more terrible than it really is. Great movie, and if you don't think so, go soak your head. Expand
  3. Feb 29, 2012
    I don't understand all the negative reviews. This movie was pretty trippy, in a good way. I would have spent money to see it again. Possibly even twice, nay, three times.
  4. Mar 1, 2012
    cat that's not your tail what holllly s.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  5. Mar 1, 2012
    This movie was **** I usually like films that are lower down on the meta critic, but this, this is something else, none of my kids liked it, none of my friends like it, I bet even the people who made it didn't like it.
  6. Mar 7, 2013
    Absolutely excellent myself and my daughter loved it. I really can't understand why people think it is 'too mature' it's actually extremely tame most pop songs and videos have far worse in them!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 37 Critics

1. Comes scarily close to being the most unendurable Hollywood creation of the last dozen years.
  2. Such a remarkable rift between its charming source material and its heinous cinematic realization that the producers may as well have skipped the hassle of securing licensing rights and simply called this mess Mike Myers: A--hole in Fur.
  3. Someone (Myers?) came up with the bright idea of turning the Cat in the Hat into the worst Vegas nightclub spritzer of 1958. He's become a furry version of Rip Taylor: a walking, talking vaudeville idiot box.