7.5

1. Jul 31, 2014
    Couldn't have asked for a more perfect sequel to Pitch Black! It gave me all of the Riddick fight scenes that I was so desperately craving from the first film but also takes time to explore the lore of the world as well!
  2. Apr 20, 2014
    critics, you suck. Just saying, you know... this is not ok. This movie is completely awesome! Everything in it amazes me! Riddick is so bad ass! And I just... wow. This critics really need to think better.
  3. Apr 15, 2014
    There are many types of SCI fi film, not everyone should be layered like blade runner, I personally loved this film, visually amazing, so many visual references from history. The flow of the movie is well paced and the story draws you in. I honestly could watch it anytime. It really is a movie to put on when you want to chill and forget the real world.
  4. Oct 9, 2013
    Though the Riddick films are so under appreciated (it's a crime) I speak for real si-fi fans when I say that the Riddick series (video games included) is one of the greatest series of its genre.
  5. Sep 6, 2013
    Screw critics, this movie is awesome in terms of sci-fi action. Global planet actions,colossal structures, explosions and fights. Though plot is lacking this movie is just a feast to your eyes. Vin Diesel rox!
  6. Jul 22, 2013
    I love this second movie a master piece in many ways, and cannot understand why it did not have the success it clearly deserves. I see many more Positives then Mixed and Negative ones, but the box office shows clear numbers, so when it was released, people did not like it much it seemed. It is clear this movie had a lot of work put into it, in every little detail if you look closer. The secondary actors is perhaps where people did not appreciate, and perhaps they could have been better chosen, but I love them all the same, especially "Jack" as she makes a very beautiful "ex-merc" and would love to meet her in real life. Do not miss Pitch Black if you are into this type of movie, and also Dark Fury, as well as the upcoming third movie, which took a very long time to be created! Expand
  7. May 16, 2013
    you dont listen to those critics screw them this is my third favorite movie maybe 4th its amazing i watch and play the riddick games and i cant wait for the third to come out
  8. Dec 27, 2012
    **** the critics. This was a great movie. I've always loved the Riddick movies and I'm playing the games too. Why people downrate this is beyond me. What do they expect? A movie with a warm filter on the lense with a bunch of poor suffering souls, sitting around and talking about the dramas of their lives in some kind of sh*tty inner city apartment, while the rain buckets down outside and fills their pots and from the holes in the roof. Perhaps an aweful movie about a Californian wine tour with 2 whiny, middle aged men?

I REALLY wish they'd make the next Riddick movie! The concept is awesome, the story is awesome and the acting is great.
  9. Sep 11, 2011

1. This is a movie so devoted to metal that it couldn't care less about the flesh it destroys.
    There's nothing here you haven't seen before, especially if you own a PlayStation.
  3. An overblown hodgepodge of volcano-baked desertscapes, Egyptoid-gone-baroque architecture, and gladiator-geared storm troopers with goofy headpieces, The Chronicles of Riddick bears no resemblance to the movie that spawned its namesake.