7.3

1. Dec 9, 2012
    You know that wonderful spine tingling, edge of your seat feeling you had when watching The Ring, that's not going to happen here. In fact quite the opposite. I fidgeted through the movie. I know studios have a certain quota of films they feel like they have to make, but really? The story is just out there and dumb. If you want blood and guts go to a slaughterhouse, at least that is real. If you want to be scared, watch the evening news. If you want to get your date in the mood, try alcohol. This movie does seem to hit any of the marks. If you are young and want to watch a "messed up" movie, put A Clockwork Orange in your Netflix queue. Otherwise, paying for this movie only further enables the studio's to make more mindless garbage. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2013
    Everything good about the first film is thrown out the window during this one. It has a poor plot, It wasn't scary, and it was no where near as entertaining as the first film. Such a disappointment considering how good the first film was, I was hoping that it'd turn into another horror franchise but sadly that is not the case.
  3. Mar 23, 2013
    Once again, another piece of crap spit out. I dont know how these guys get the funding to put out such garbage. The only cool scene is at the rave/dance when they all got mutilated (which also makes zero sense for the rest of the film). Nobody knows what a good horror/thriller is anymore, its all retarded scenarios. Dont waste your time on this trash.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Dec 5, 2012
    An exercise in pure sadism, The Collection moves at a clip that leaps over plot holes in its race to elicit fright.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Pinkerton
    Dec 4, 2012
    The Collection doesn't have much to recommend it beyond a first-reel bloodbath rivaling "Blade" and "Death Ship."
  3. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Dec 3, 2012
    The movie's a smorgasbord of horror, and, ironically, that takes the teeth out of it. We're not really in this villain's world, because we don't know what his world is, or what he is, or what he's trying to even do. It's like a nightmare designed by someone who's heard a lot about nightmares but has never actually had one.