4.4

1. LeeF.
    Mar 30, 2003
    I happen to feel that I am reasonably intelligent and am a college grad (altho those two don't always go hand in hand) . Therefore, I realize that NONE of this could ever happen or take place. But who cared!!! My friend and I had a great time and it was enjoyable. We were entertained completely and didn't realize 2h 15m went by. Go see it and don't worry about reality. I I happen to feel that I am reasonably intelligent and am a college grad (altho those two don't always go hand in hand) . Therefore, I realize that NONE of this could ever happen or take place. But who cared!!! My friend and I had a great time and it was enjoyable. We were entertained completely and didn't realize 2h 15m went by. Go see it and don't worry about reality. I mean, when you think about it, how real is ANY movie, even the 'serious' ones??? The goal of any movie is to entertain. And we were! Collapse
  2. AlexandraE.
    Nov 4, 2008
    This movie was a fast. Quick, pace thriller. I cannot believe the awful reviews they gave tom this movie. I loved it. I really did. The Core showed me that everything that is impossible can be possible. Don't listen to the critics of those who just like movies with woman. Listen to me... You are going to LOVE it!
  3. Justine
    May 12, 2006
    I loved it.
  4. StewartI.
    Sep 11, 2006
    I love this film. I don't care about the plot-holes and implausibility
  5. MelissaM.
    Sep 21, 2003
    This movie is no Armageddon, but fun nonetheless. First class B-scifi movie.
  6. LindsayM.
    Apr 25, 2004
    I think that Hilary Swank really hit the spot. She is a good actress and she should get a golden globe for this.

So howlingly awful that it has unwittingly found a place in that elite group of films that can claim to be "so bad they're good."
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    More palatable than most pictures of its ilk due to its keen awareness of its own preposterousness, a self-knowledge exuberantly expressed by a mostly live-wire cast.
  3. Elaborate misfire, which misuses an unusually good cast.