5.9

1. Aug 1, 2011
    easily one of the best films i have ever seen i think that it really finds a way to connect with the audience and makes you think about things in a different perspective
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    Fantastic Movie full of suspense. Of course the story is setup, of course Hollywood is greeting us. But if you want a great entertainment after work see that movie. I very much enjoyed doing so. Same as Part 2 the "Illuminati"
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    Excellent and epic!!! I really enjoyed that picture!! The music from Hans Zimmer was perfect and I want to watch it again!!! A surprisingly excellent crime thriller!!!
  4. Feb 6, 2012
    I enjoyed this movie. The story was fascinating if you ask me. The ones who disliked this movie are probably some fanatic christians who are blindly following the Catholic church, or maybe they really didnt like this one. I am a muslim and we believe Jesus too, but not as a god like Church people do, just as a prophet. So this movie was an interesting one.

1. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Director Ron Howard and screenwriter Akiva Goldsman have conspired to drain any sense of fun out of the melodrama, leaving expectant audiences with an oppressively talky film that isn't exactly dull but comes as close to it as one could imagine with such provocative material.
  2. Da Vinci never rises to the level of a guilty pleasure. Too much guilt. Not enough pleasure.
    Ron Howard's splendid The Da Vinci Code is the Holy Grail of summer blockbusters: a crackling, fast-moving thriller that's every bit as brainy and irresistible as Dan Brown's controversial bestseller.