8.4

1. Sep 27, 2014
    Después de ver la segunda, esta puede parecer bastante inferior. Y lo es. Pero aun así, la disfruté mucho mas en su segundo visionado y creo que es una obra maestra del cine de superhéroes. Bane no es el joker, pero es un villano decente. El reparto, como siempre, sublime. Quizás le sobra duración pero es una gran película. El final me gustó mucho, una trilogía 10.
  2. Aug 16, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This finishes the greatest superhero series of all time in style. It's gripping, dark, realistic, violent, and emotional. It's more intense than any of the other movies in this series, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie when I watched it in theaters. It does have a few issues with continuity, and the plot holes in it give it a 9 instead of a 10.

I thought Bane was almost as good as the Joker, actually. He had his own touch. That voice from Bane was slightly scary, and it was extremely cool. It was so loud, and it was pure awesome. Every scene that Bane was in was a really good scene. The first scene was an introduction to his character, and it all went uphill from that amazing moment. Bane made this movie in a way that was similar to the Joker's presence.

Batman was exceptionally performed, and he gave the movie emotion. Catwoman gave the movie a female force as well. She kicked butt. I thought that there could have been one more street chase/fight before Batman got his back broke by Bane, but the movie was already 3 hours long, so it's ok. By the way, the 3 hour run time didn't bug me one bit. I'd much rather be overexposed to a movie I love than be wishing for more. Overall this is a 9/10.
  3. Jul 26, 2014
    the dark knight rises is the epic conclusion to the dark knight trilogy like all the new batman movies it is very well made not as good as the dark knight but still very good.

my ratting 8.6/10 9.2/10 for action 8/10 for acting 8/10 for character development 8.5 for style and 8.7 for story
  4. Jul 8, 2014
    great end for the trilogy movies of all time. I really liked this movie. I have to say that Bane (tom hardy) is the best super Villain I see, the movie gived me everything I ever wanted to see in a batman movie
  5. Jul 8, 2014
    The final film with our beloved Batman is both awesome, stunning and furious.

Just as The Dark Knight, we have another incredible well made movie from Christopher Nolan and he keeps me heavily entertained. Just as the previous film, it suffers with a slow amount of action and to much conversations, but in the end is The Dark Knight Rises a hell of a movie, and it might have one of the
    best endings I’ve ever seen.

Not as stunning as The Dark Knight, but it's still a masterpiece.

The Dark Knight Rises gets a 9/10
  6. Jun 29, 2014
    One of the most entertaining movies ever! Bane's voice is terrifying, Catwoman is hot and Batman is spectacular in his return to the cinema. This is a epic movie filled with plot twists, inspiring scenes and an intense soundtrack!
  7. Jun 25, 2014
    Prior to watching this: I have seen the last two films in this trilogy and the Dark Knight was a powerful film.
    Review:
    Pros: A generally great film.
    Cons: Film was let down by an unrealistic medical miracle and a poorly timed nuclear device that explodes in film/TV time.
    4.5/5 - Good enough to watch it in the cinema and perhaps to buy the DVD.
  8. May 4, 2014
    The Dark Knight Trilogy makes it to the finish line, bucking the system of many superhero trilogies, along with a couple of high-profiled ones as well.
  9. May 3, 2014
    The Dark Knight Rises was one of the few successfull trilogies to have all three parts being enjoyable. While this sequel doesnt quite match the previous its still a fun ride and a great film. yes it has problems alot. but the overall effect and what the movie does right heavily outweighs the wrong. It is a great conclusion to the trilogy.
  10. Apr 30, 2014
    This is not as good as The Dark Knight as many movie goers can agree with me. The running time may seem extremely long (2:45) but you wish that it was just a little longer. I own The Dark Knight Trilogy all on blu ray and it annoys me how the IMAX switches on and off during action scenes. That is probably the biggest complaint I have with this movie. This is the largest in scale which is a better setup than the last two movies. This is a great movie for any Batman fan. Expand
  11. Apr 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm not going to waist my time and say its not as good as the Dark Knight because I would be missing the point. The fact that Nolan's films transcend their genre and are relatable to anyone and everyone, in my mind at least, serves as no reason to punish them for not always transcending their genre. Ultimately it is what it is and will reward fans of the previous films as well as newcomers. Just don't let misguided critics get in the way of you watching it. Acting wise there was a big void to fill with Ledgers absence but, a double helping of bad guys brilliantly portrayed by, Hardy and Hathaway definitely fill the void. The film thrills as much as the previous films and even more considering the affection the audience now has with the characters. Look people will always flout the ending, but don't let them ruin it for you the ending is perfect if a little to perfect, but it did what it needed to do and rounded up the last 2 films superbly with cheeky references to previous films.
    Ultimately a worthy successor to the Dark Knight and there's no higher praise than that.
  12. Apr 19, 2014
    A great, great movie. Not as good as the dark knight in my opinion but still one of my all time favourite movies. Awesome fight scenes especially including bane and just the right amount of dialogue in it too. And the ending is absolutely amazing and one of the best endings to a movie I have ever seen. Can't wait for the next Batman movie.
  13. Mar 8, 2014
    Visually impressive, emotionally powerful, and well-plotted. This final installment has a slow start with too many new characters, but once it gets going, it's great. Ultimately, it's not as good as "The Dark Knight", but it's an excellent conclusion to an epic trilogy.
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    本片和前作的黑暗和毁灭相比,颇有救赎和史诗感,Bane是一个和Joker截然不同的反派,Catwoman也是个很有意思的配角,Hathaway的表演超级棒,Bale的蝙蝠侠在洞穴里的表演影帝级,蝙蝠机的设计很棒,结尾不太搭调不像是诺兰的风格,打斗戏较为平庸,配乐依旧很出彩。
  15. Jan 31, 2014
    The last 1 hr. and 30 min. is one of the most breathtaking stretches of film I have ever witnessed. Just simply watch that which is true masterwork from a master filmmaker and storyteller, with an enticing signature in his dearly beloved end. However, watch it with the first hour and it's a different experience entirely. Embracing elements of peace and dullness, it wears off bluntly throughout and the limited development of Gotham itself and it's people lack the intensity, and emotion of the ticking thrills in the last 1 hr. and 30 min. But all in one, it's a screen-shattering legend with no fear, and an IMAX Classic, cracking a major impact in our souls and in cinema made for theater. Expand
  16. Dec 17, 2013
    The Dark Knight Rises is an immensely satisfying conclusion to The Dark Knight trilogy although it doesn't really match up to the heights of its predecessor.
  17. Nov 29, 2013
    An epic conclusion that masterpiece by god, Nolan trilogy and the Man of Steel in the best genre films of superheroes, The Avengers are game for children.
  18. Nov 6, 2013
    An Epic End To The Dark Knight Trilogy !!!,

**The Dark Knight Rises**

* This movie will give you the thrill and excitement up to the maximum which you would never would have expected. This movie is all around master piece it has brilliant screen play ,great direction and talented actors to perform which is a great formula to create and an epic movie Christopher Nolan is one of
    the most brilliant director and screen writer he shows his brilliance in this movie by making a great direction and brilliant screen play up to a maximum level which is hard to achieve he made this movie into a Master Piece This movie consist of talented actors and their performance was outstanding they were all beautiful in their respective roles.Its very enlightening to see interaction between these characters such as Batman and Catwoman their chemistry works very well during screen play!.Catwoman is new to this Batman sequel but has delivered a great performance which is a pleasant surprise The protagonist in this film Bane has done great job in this film even though its not the performance that has done better than joker in Dark Knight but still he did a fantastic job that no one could deny !each and every actors in this movie deserves an applause for their fantastic performance *Action sequence in this movie are exciting the choreography for stunt and fighting in this movie has done a fantastic job it displayed very beautifully in the big screen. *Overall the movie is Fantastic it wont bore you down at any movement Considering its 2 12 hour long and it does not have any moments which is dull It will gives you plenty of surprises and excitement which will makes you to watch this movie twice.

The Dark Knight Rises **********
    (10/10) Stars
  19. Oct 27, 2013
    this is undoubtely the best super heroe movie ever made so far,it don´t have a markable acting as heath ledger but still have an amazing story and great characters.
  20. Sep 19, 2013
    The best installment of the Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises is involving, gripping, and riveting. The story is on par, as well as a great cast new to the series (Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, etc.). The movie never lags, and Tom Hardy's Bane comes across as a testosterone-fueled hunk of a man who knows true pain and wants to do justice in his own twisted ways.

While
    some may say that the background story of Bane isn't what's in the comics, just stop. Did it fit the movie? Maybe it didn't, because I bet my ass director Christopher Nolan took that into consideration. I bet they did a screen test, and that storyline didn't work. To be honest, it's not that big of a detail and can be easily overlooked, and it didn't do any damage to the story. In fact, it made it *that* much more interesting. Expand
  21. Aug 29, 2013
    This movie is perfect in every single conceivable way. When people say that bane's voice is impossible to understand probably cover their ears singing one direction songs.
  22. Aug 23, 2013
    Nolan concludes his masterful trilogy with the most emotional of the bunch. Bale is better than ever, Hathaway both embodies and redefines Selina Kyle, and Hardy more than delivers as the hulking revolutionary Bane. Brimmed with action and unafraid to explore the great character we've come to love over the years, TDKR is a true masterpiece. Not to mention, it has one of, if not the most satisfying ending to any movie I've ever seen. Expand
  23. Aug 12, 2013
    Christopher Nolan platformed his Batman story in a realistic universe with Batman Begins, continued it with a masterful hit in The Dark Knight, & couldn’t bare but finish his story with a third movie where he is inspired to raise the bar and the stakes in The Dark Knight Rises. This time, he and his brother construct one nerve shaking visual of raw intensity. Every theme and idea Nolan loves to experiment with, he fuses into this piece. Bale, Caine, Oldman, and Freeman all return for the ride. Including newcomers Gordon-Levitt, Cottilard, and of course Hardy. It’s a phenomenal story and it epitomizes what an ending to a trilogy or movie franchise should be. I’m not going to expose his formula, but it’s undeniably breathtaking and so impacting on every level...

With genuine archetypes, engaging story arks, sensibly distinguished and monumental characters, majestically inspiring elements, richly sobering themes, and heavily powerful climaxes. This has all the ingredients. Including a realistic vision that forces the direction of the story to naturally go in a dark place. Because what happens in movies seem like nothing at all, when in fact it’s quite more horrifying then we believe. And Nolan proves that by fashionably executing classic-inspired filmmaking and ingeniously capturing realistic intensities of situations through organically put-together set pieces, utilized for the screen. Ultimately delivering a true visually real, orgasmic movie with breathtaking moments of cinema that’ll have you shaken by a whirlwind of emotions. Defying the idea that movies are fake and not real. Therefore, making the screen come to life, hitting the audience an extraordinary tone. Making audiences feel the reality of the true conflicts that happen on screen, and the conflicts Nolan materializes for the screen in the story of The Dark Knight Rises is heavily captivating, spectacularly dynamizing, and more ambitious than ever. All of that in IMAX scale is a crazy roller coaster ride. Butterflies galore.

Bane as the villain in this is the ultimate villain. He imposes the most paramount threat. Watching him was spine-tingling and the portrayal was initially terrifying. He's not as memorable as can be, but he's still a badass villain of and for cinema. His dubbing did lose some realness in his character making him appear more video-gameish than a real afflicted & constrained villain. Every appearance, although, has you shaking & gulping with fear and intimidation. However, his fear isn’t nearly as sustaining as the Joker’s was in The Dark Knight.

I know Nolan wants to make the movie to look and feel real. But the movie’s visual is already so heavy, the anxious cropping and trimming of scenes, and the addition of speaker-imploding sounds just adds so much weight to the experience, it’s almost too much to handle. Rises believes it’s achieving wonders and it is, but to some the rhythm and flow may be uneasy. Just because that's way it should be doesn't mean it becomes the masterpiece it intends to be. Also, the movie felt too short and needed an extra 30 or 40 to help the audience a little because a lot happens in the story and for some viewers they may find their emotions left behind, not able to reconnect as they lose themselves from the pace. I did want more from some things, but I think that’s what makes Rises so good. That it allows the audience to enagage their own imaginations into the world as you feel shortchanged by some things not shown. Personally, I love ambition and whenever I see it, myself and my emotions are right their for the ride. In the end, the film took me so far (feeling nearly a 4-5 hour experience) I’ll never forget it. The best theatre movie I’ve ever seen. Half of the movie was filmed in IMAX. I mean it’s made for that big screen. However the heaviness can rumble some out of the experience and may confuse and befuddle some with the manner in which it tells the story.

Needless to say, this stands as a towering powerhouse in the motion picture universe. A picture that offers non-stop waves of sensation leaving you speechless, scene after scene, with so many magnificent moments and adding that with a raw visual for entertainment including overpowering ideas for heart-stopping spectacle Yeah, it’ll leave most with huge smiles. It certainly did me. I won’t give away any of the story, but prepare to go through a whirlwind of emotions as a viewer. The Dark Knight Rises will toss you around, shock you, and leave you with Nolan’s best minutes of delivered moviemaking, with an ultimate enticing signature of satisfaction. It’s visual and story is ever-enduring, and the mark it's made on cinema is obvious and massive. The level of craftmanship is beyond words. Sadly, the Academy is more on the degree than the level. Even if there’s small things that do take away the full thrust of the movie’s visual through emphasis and emotion, Rises truly formulates the most complete conclusion to the most impacting trilogy.
  24. Aug 5, 2013
    Christopher Nolan puts an explosive exclamation mark on his incredible Batman trilogy. It's rare that trilogies succeed all the way through, but this movie ends the trilogy in hauntingly memorable fashion with all the emotion, terror and heroism that defines the caped crusader and the world around him.
  25. Jul 29, 2013
    Updated...improved..I'm Glane Mask..scar..e..nhas. The dark Knight Rises is based on every movie (B grade even) ever made, it is based on every episode of every tv show (reality show,food show), on every classic disney movie,disney cartoon, on every cartoon, on Fraggle Rock & The Muppets Turtles, on every episode of every anime series (on animax/), on every video game ever made, on every comic book, on every classic Brit comedy, on every music video, on Daystar, God tv & Ewtn, on thousands of true stories, on world history, current affairs, bulls & bears, on the lives of famous people, on news shows, on every WWF match & the WWE, on (espn) sports channels, on every B/T..ollywood formula masala flick, on every chopsockeye kung fu flick, on even foreign films, even foreign tv shows, on adverts & much much more. Bane's back can also be his front (back 2 the front) (Sagat..with his scar (bending backwards), Kazuya, Mother mouser, The T rex robocop/ Caine, Dolph's 'uni sol'-- The sumo (baby) Mahjin Buu (bending backwards), DOOM'S Pan/Centaur & Motaro),Roast turkey/pig, Baby birds, Bufallo Bill, A lame lamb/dude, A war..ped burnt horrifying tree. Bane's heart/neuron('s)/star('s)/teeth/french beard/parrot nose & jutting chin/wires/Mickeys Sonic's nose...is also Tong Pos/Dhalsim's/Wong Fe Hung's.. hair. Overturn his head...His french beard is now his mohawk....Shining face. The echo...Kamehamehaaa!!!. Bane, Bentley, Benz, train, plane, crane,coach/bus ...Bane is based on every mobile phone, computer, household appliance, bathroom fitting, piece of furniture, arcade machine/ anything shaped. Bane is A pumped up/empowered/irradiated/mutated everyman (put your horrible photograph on that buffed body...yok yok.). How did Nolan do it? He shore aint all 'Nowing'. This is how I think he cracked the code for this supernatural script. He took...lets say...A 1000 of the best & classic movies, a 1000 of the best episodes of every tv show, A 1000 of the premier comix, of the best & no 1 novels and so on. He then looked for what these have in common. The rest was automatic. (He's (Bane/TDKR) alive! He's growing!)...Yeah..maybe something like that. Chew on that...food for thought..get intepreting. There is A (true) good Bane & A Bad Bane. There is no good & bad Bane/Batman. His big heart is his mind/brain filled with truth his purrfect spirit. This is the intepretation of the Iron Man 3 movie....It is based on The king of fighters games- America's got talent & Ugly Betty, on the WWF (Rick Rude, Jesse Ventura, Hulk, Brutus, Undertaker...Lex Luger VS Yokozuna), on everybody loves Raymond, on the big bang theory, on star Trek/Wars, on Flash Gordon, on Superman 2, on He-Man, on Showdown in little Tokyo, on Boney M videos, on Kickboxer Bloodsport & double impact, on super double dragon on super Mario, on Doom, Duke, on Robocop, Judge Dredd, on T2, Last action hero, Commando, on dragonball Z, on Dragonball evolution on night terrors, on street fighter, mortal kombat, Bad dudes, Mercs, on Quo Vadis, on Batman Begins, on samurai showdown, Batman Forever, on Turtles 2 (movie), on ten simple rules, on Turtles Smash Up, on Die Hard 3, on Gi-Joe, on Kung Fu flicks, on the Bolly movie- Blacklmail, on Halo, on Job's trouble, on great expectations, Guy's mandarin is A blinkin/shining/glowing...games Boss/character, His body is A ripped sausage...& leavened/overgrown bread/A half baked/A broken loaf, Guy is A sun/A star..A galaxy...A cluster of galaxies, on Spiderman 3,on (I gotcha) Babe, on mercury poisoning, Mandarin-Kyle Reese, on Batman arkham city, on Bond, on Final Fight, on Tekken, on the Dark Knight Rises, on Friends, on Ghost, on God of war, on Predator, on X-Men (origins),on mind your language,A finger 2 the head-Battlefield of the mind, A dancin cobra, Christian tv, 9 11, The Iron Man looks like he's dribbling/bouncing A ball (in poster)-- on Goku blowing out the lamps, on Turtles 2 Battle Nexus, on soul calibur, on Titanic, on horror flicks with a cabin in the woods, on westerns, on Dragonball Evoloution, on He-
    man defender of grayskull (Iron'y (arm) is A tree in poster), Hulk, on Green Arow, on True Lies, on Life Force, Contra, on Linkin Parks....I'm Blue..la da de ai.., on Jacobs trouble, on MK Annhialation, on Spiderman the movie, on phantom, on Abe Lincoln, on Rush Hour, T3, Aerosmiths-livin on the edge, universal soldier, popeye, Hellboy, Brosnans movie somethin man, Reiko's fatality (MK4),Die Hard,....Thats enough!!..On the days I saw these flicks....those nights I looked out the window at the great dove in the sky and I recieved the gifts of these revelations into my spirit man...(then slowly released)into my long term memory bank. The day B4 yesterday...I saw- I dont know how she does it...A not so brilliant romantic comedy...but it was right. Once I found A black blob in my pav (indian bread) I finally tossed the whole thing into the trash.
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    this movie is amazing but its still is number 2 on the trilogy list. i watched this movie on release and it was amazing every aspect of it was amazing. batman is my favorite batman comic book super hero, when i was 5 years old there was the movie of batman&robin and awful games and i thought to myself when will batman have a good time,well its definetly now, with the succesful trilogy of the dark knight and the amazing game franchise of the arkham games. for now batman has a very good time. but the trilogy is over so i hope that when they will do a new batman movie(superman vs batman 2015) i hope they whouldnt mess it up. and i hope that the arkham franchise will stay as good as it is now. so thats it this movie is a masterpiece but you will probably whouldnt listen to me becuase the movie is out for a year and 5 days but if you didnt saw it and it is on tv or you want to buy the dvd dont think just watch it. Expand
  27. Jul 19, 2013
    Extremely well acted. Good pacing. Strong story line. Slight problem with the continuity of the story, and banes voice. Sound's like Jeff Bridges wearing a muzzle.
  28. Jul 14, 2013
    This movie was amazing. I was skeptical because after reaching what I thought was the that was The Dark Knight. After battling a man whose essence is evil I wasn't sure about a villain who is just about power. DKR was pleasantly surprising. Its a long movie, but each moment was action packed and crucial to the story. I will not spoil, but one of the best endings I have seen in a long time. The villains, I believe, fall a LITTLE short of the joker, but other than that, the movie and the acting are truly exemplary. Lets not forget the soundtrack is unbelievable! Expand
  29. Jul 4, 2013
    A cinematic triumph, The Dark Knight Rises is emotionally inspiring and extremely satisfying as far as Nolan's Batman trilogy goes. It conquers all the doubts about this movie, its beautifully executed, very well written, impressively acted out, wonderfully shot and just downright good. DAMN ITS GOOD! It's the right way to end an epic trilogy. The antagonist was menacing and the movie came with a very well played out plot twist. The movie is just perfect, its without flaw, if there was one thing I could change about the movie, well........................there isn't anything I would change about this movie. And the acting! DUDE, THE ACTING!!!! Its just amazing, as always, Christian Bale kills it as Batman and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman! Need I say more? Go watch this movie, NOW!!! Expand
  30. Jul 2, 2013
    I honestly have never been so excited to watch a movie as soon as it releases especially after seeing a great origin story of a superhero in BATMAN BEGINS and possibly the best SUPERHERO movie of all time in THE DARK KNIGHT. This is and will be the best end to a great trilogy.It may not surpass its predecessor but is surely on par with it.Great job Chris Nolan.

1. Reviewed by: Todd Gilchrist
    Jul 23, 2012
    A cinematic, cultural and personal triumph, The Dark Knight Rises is emotionally inspiring, aesthetically significant and critically important for America itself – as a mirror of both sober reflection and resilient hope.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jul 23, 2012
    Christopher Nolan, for all his visionary flair, wants to suck the comic out of comic books; Anne Hathaway wants to put it back in. Take your pick.
  3. Reviewed by: Bob Mondello
    Jul 20, 2012
    As you might expect from the creator of "Inception" and "Memento," there are surprises both in the story and in the storytelling. But the biggest surprise may just be how satisfying Nolan has made his farewell to a Dark Knight trilogy that many fans will wish he'd extend to a 10-part series, at least.