6.1

1. Dec 29, 2011
    This is the best film about climate change! The effects are amazing. Is my favorite film after Titanic, there are many scenes of action. If you liked movies disaster this is your movie.
  2. Oct 8, 2014
    Well Well Well, Roland Emmerich I strongly welcome for you to make more movies like these! THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW is amazing in every way. My favorite Disaster movie ! ( Next to 2012 ) No other "ice age" movie can replace this! Roland Emmerich has did it again! From the director of Independence DAY!

An abrupt climate change brings global cataclysmic consequences ! And one man named
    Dennis QUAID I think his name is "Jack" in the movie, travels to New York in order to save his son and his son ( along with some friends ) must stay inside and keep warm as the superstorm grows ever bigger and bigger.

Congrats Roland Emmerich! I have this movie on DVD on widerscreen version, though one day I will have it on BLU-RAY. This portrays the ice age and its talk on the whole "polluting the atmosphere" and all that sciency talk. They talk it very good. It all goes along with the suspensful music, and then that beautifully blends in the with the awesome special effects. Roland Emmerich really knows how to direct and somehow blended beautifully the suspense music and the special effects and not to mention the drama/suspense into the "I think its happening", "It should be over New York by now,Tempature readings show a 10 degree drop per second, "If you look over there behind me, thats a tornado. Yes! A twister in Los angeles. It one of the many tornadoes that are destroying our city...Theres another one! Thats the los angeles skyline!!"

Yup, upon wtaching it sooo many times, I even remember the dialogue and ALL the disaster scenes.

I have many more things to say...but I don't want to make this review so long so I'll cut it off here. Lets just say Roland Emmerich has made one of a kind masterpieces. ( In MY opinion )
  3. May 23, 2014
    This is the best disaster movie ever. It's got apocalyptic atmosphere, flawless effects and a beautiful soundtrack. But more importantly, it has people running away from the cold! They literally run away from cold weather that's chasing them down corridors like Michael Myers! Isn't that hilarious?

1. Reviewed by: Colin Kennedy
    Everybody is good at one thing, they say; for Emmerich, it's destruction.
  2. Reviewed by: Pete Vonder Haar
    The really good news is that the disaster money shots are some of the finest ever filmed.
    This highly entertaining spin on eco-catastrophe could turn the most meteorologically challenged among us into Weather Channel freaks.