7.8

1. Jun 12, 2013
    I can’t understand why this movie got so low a score in average from critics, certainly it’s not for this movie’s being changeable, as Inspector Callahan keeps his iron heart and inflexible working style to the end, and shows not a trace of any possibility of change. Even with his constant role, this sequel of Dirty Harry deserves more cheers.
    I gave it a score of eight, 1 point above
    that changeable third Iron Man.
    By the interval of one or two years, this movie will appeal to me for another watching. Besides, the lady in the film looks so tender, but she lacks no courage.
  2. Jun 13, 2011
    Completely underrated movie the Dirty Harry Franchise

The film is smart, quick, and made with real wit. It's never just a crude action movie, bludgeoning us with violence. It's self-aware, it knows who Dirty Harry is and how we react to him, and it has fun with its intelligence. Also, of course, it bludgeons us with violence.
  2. Reviewed by: Staff (Not Credited)
    The Dead Pool isn't the best and brightest of the Dirty Harry films, either, but just as invincible. It's possible that Clint Eastwood and crew are just enjoying a bit of self-mockery with this one.
  3. Reviewed by: Desson Howe
    Unless you're a Clint fan there's little other reason to sit through this one.