6.4

1. Apr 15, 2012
    in the first 40 minutes of this movie, I think I counted 4 or 5 lines of dialogue. These two guys are just driving around and around for what seems like ever. Nothing is ever explained. Really bad zombie movie.
  2. Jul 2, 2012
    Again, I find the story line dull and pointless. The death scenes are if anything cheesy, i put this down to mediocre acting. Another point (as a question to others), do you notice the same actor is used more than once even if that zombie has been killed? They do this in Shaun Of The Dead, but they do it discreetly.
  3. Mar 24, 2012
    what a boring boring zombie movie!! yeah a zombie movie being boring? you say? that takes talent! lol
    The movie had no atmospehere, no scary zombies, no fear. Avoid at all costs!!!!

1. Reviewed by: Lawrence Toppman
    Oct 20, 2011
    The Fords give us old-fashioned predators: Zombies shuffle slowly, silently, patiently forward, as implacably destructive as Time itself. Meanwhile, the Fords play off our memories from books, TV news and other movies.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Oct 13, 2011
    Its scenes frequently feature Africans machine-gunning other Africans or hacking them to death with machetes. This is a disturbing sight indeed. Maybe it was intended as a metaphor, but this movie isn't nearly sophisticated enough to pull off that kind of commentary. It's not really even sophisticated enough to be an absorbing zombie movie
  3. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 12, 2011
    The film provides a whole new way of looking at the same old dead things. Eat up.