Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: March 14, 2001
8.2
Universal acclaim based on 16 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
SamW.Apr 9, 2001
Marvellous, moving, funny.
JayHMay 5, 2009
Sweet Australian film The cast is wonderful and give very real and natural performances. The characters are very well defined. Great cinematography, well written and directed. It's a fine, solid film.
MichaelC.May 25, 2001
A fun comedy with drama that isn't heavy on the excitement but still provides plenty of unforced laughs and developed characters to serve a carefully constructed story. Well done, but I wouldn't see it twice.
CatrionaC.May 5, 2001
Very funny and whimsical.
DavidF.Dec 6, 2002
I think this is a great movie this and the castle r the best australian movies ever made i dont care what ne1 says.
MikeyApr 29, 2001
I really enjoyed this movie. This is the type of intelligent, humorous, adult quality film that the whole family can enjoy. Take your parents and your grandparents to see it!
HelenW.Dec 13, 2006
One of my favorite movies. Anyone alive at the time the movie takes place is going to appreciate it. Very nostalgic, accented with popular music of the time, as well as a very nice score. I've seen it many times, and it still brings One of my favorite movies. Anyone alive at the time the movie takes place is going to appreciate it. Very nostalgic, accented with popular music of the time, as well as a very nice score. I've seen it many times, and it still brings tears to my eyes. It is very sweet, funny and moving. One of the few moments in history you when you could believe we have the capacity to get it right, and you are glad to relive it again and again. Expand
AlwaysAGoodDayNov 14, 2012
The Dish is a wonderful Australian comedy set in the daring days of the space race. Sam Neil is wonderful and the film is one of those happy films that reminds man of his better side.