Image Entertainment | Release Date: October 28, 2011
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 27 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Andys_ReviewsMay 12, 2013
First off, all the performances were very good; I only wish the same could be said for the script. The plot wanders about; giving away very key information far too early (IMO) and taking all the mystery out of it for me. Yes, there is a twistFirst off, all the performances were very good; I only wish the same could be said for the script. The plot wanders about; giving away very key information far too early (IMO) and taking all the mystery out of it for me. Yes, there is a twist at the end, but by that time I’m just pissed off with it. It’s well shot with most of the action taking place in and around Washington DC. It was nice to see Martin Sheen as CIA director Tom Highland; it was kinda odd seeing him in Washington & not being the President. Over all, a film that failed to live up to expectations; I know which direction I would have taken it in and that would have been a much better story.

SteelMonster’s verdict: NOT RECOMMENDED

My score: 5.7/10
TokyochuchuMay 6, 2013
The Double has some fun cat & mouse spy action. Beyond that, there's not too much to say. The movie suffers from being a bit generic but it's a decent night's entertainment.
RyFoxFeb 27, 2016
To be honest, this movie is not exactly a movie that I can watch over and over again. However, it is fairly enjoyable in my opinion. Also the weapon Cassius uses...I want that :)