Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 22, 2000
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 173 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Honest-reviewsJun 8, 2014
Surprised by the negative reviews from critics, I actually found this movie really enjoyable. I suppose it's a guilty pleasure of mine! It's funny at times, touching and sad. I understand that the movie could have been better, but even so,Surprised by the negative reviews from critics, I actually found this movie really enjoyable. I suppose it's a guilty pleasure of mine! It's funny at times, touching and sad. I understand that the movie could have been better, but even so, the storyline is good and the acting decent. It's a nice holiday movie and would definitely recommend. Expand
Le__XenomorphDec 29, 2014
A very enjoyable Christmas movies with strong and funny performances by Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni. Despite the mixed reviews from the critics, I highly enjoyed this movie. This is one of the most underrated movies of all time in my opinion.A very enjoyable Christmas movies with strong and funny performances by Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni. Despite the mixed reviews from the critics, I highly enjoyed this movie. This is one of the most underrated movies of all time in my opinion. 8/10 (Great) Expand
NY32Dec 10, 2012
A fantastic movie. Do you want to feel the magic of emotions? Watch this movie opening your heart... Much more better than "Sliding doors", another planet. Trust me, enjoy this movie...
AustinR.Oct 12, 2001
For me, the film brilliantly explored the interface between fantasy and reality showing how the imaginative world can impact on the real.
JamieK.Feb 24, 2001
Nicolas Cage sure is a great actor! His expressions on his face were great to make audience feel what he really feels. If you are big Nic Fan, dont miss this one.
RomanskiMar 7, 2003
Everyone who does not like this movie has forgotten what dreams are all about. Most of us would like to have that kind of family.To those who do not like that movie: I think your are only alone and crumpy!
EconomistBRApr 1, 2007
Very interesting movie. It presents the "what if"s of life in a great way and it also shows the strugle in dealing with dreams that didn't become reality.
FuturedirectorMay 6, 2016
Breathtaking, funny, eccentric, clever, magic, with true love and a fantastic interpretation (of Nicolas Cage), Family Man becomes a Christmas classic for (+12) all viewers, despite the exaggerated simple story-telling and plot, sadly.