8.5

1. Jul 28, 2012
    Let's keep it short: Horrible camera work, which hurts to see sometimes. Looks like everything was filmed with a mobile phone camera. Bad script, bad actors, silly soundtrack. You can't give action AND a fully developed story and characters in just 100 minutes. I'm happy, Rob Cohen wasn't allowed to make the other FF-Films too.
  2. Nov 7, 2012
    A lame overdose of chicks and cars that'll make you dizzy with bad camera work and make you scratch your head at its inane dialogue and dumb plot line.
  3. Jul 2, 2012
    This was an excellent movie. I was surprised how much fun it was. Solid performances from the cast with very few exceptions, and as much action and racing as you could possibly want.
  4. Jun 16, 2014
    Sweet Jesus. I found Fast 5 and the sixth one to be entertaining, but the one that started it all? Awful. I watched this movie at my friend's house over Robocop. Man, I wish we changed our minds. The only thing this movie relies on is sexy women and cars to entertain. The acting is lackluster, and the action scenes and races are unacceptably boring. The plot isn't good enough to be a positive, either. Yes, the entire movie was made 13 years ago. However, that isn't a saving grace for me not to call this movie awful. It is. The only reason I wrote this is to say how bad it was. Expand
  5. Aug 18, 2014
    Impressive racing, decent action and genre freshness make this film worth watching, but this first "Fast & Furious" is downgraded thanks to a trashy plot and some charmless performances.
  6. Oct 12, 2014
    The Fast and the Furious is a movie full of car heists and car chases with not much of a plot and really bad acting.Even as a popcorn flick this movie fails to deliver whatever the movie-makers of this movie wanted it to.
  7. Oct 15, 2014
    This film is a total copy of Point Break. God-cop, infiltrates gang to discovers the bad guys, than PUMMM they are the bad guys, but now they are friends, and at the end after catch him, and let him go after

Strictly where the boys are: posing, posturing, and talking engine envy.
    The Fast and the Furious is "Rebel Without a Cause" without a cause. The young and the restless with gas fumes. The quick and the dead with skid marks.
  3. Something special about it. It's a formula movie, to be sure, but it's Formula One.