4.7

1. TylerD.
    Jul 4, 2005
    The Forgotten is a really great movie. It made me jump a few times, especially the transport crash and when the people get blown into the sky. Really great movie!
  2. KatieP
    Sep 26, 2004
    Don't listen to these stuck up, pretentious critics. It was a good movie, and very scary at times. I was so scared I couldn't even look at the screen at one point. I recommend you see it if you like this kind of movie.
  3. wooo.
    Apr 3, 2005
    Better than the sixth sense. Gripping all the way through.
  4. TinaA.
    Jun 1, 2006
    Are you people insane? This movie was amazing, and one of the best thrillers ever! Ms. Moore was spectacular!
  5. TonyM.
    Nov 4, 2004
    I Like This Movie It Waz Good I Think That Juliann Morre Did A Great Job At This Movie (srry Dont how to spell her name) But Overall I Think This Waz A Great Movie Because It Teaches U Stuff That U Have Not Realized Before And So Thats Why I Think This Is A Good Movie.
  6. Jack
    Sep 26, 2004
    Great plot, great acting, great movie.
  7. AutumnL.
    Oct 1, 2004
    Awesome Movie. Great Plot, great effects, and excellent acting. If you don't go see it you are missing one of the best movie experiences of the year. It is that good.
  8. SandyF.
    Sep 25, 2004
    When I saw the ending I was blown out of my seat. I think most people who rate the film fail to see the film by itself without comparing it to other films. The implications in the film require intelligence to understand. The film makes you work...quite hard in a good way to understand its hidden meanings.
  9. JodeG.
    Sep 26, 2004
    Before i saw this film i was worried that it was gonna be crap. I had quickly glanced a lot of really bad reviews and was sure it was going to have an ending that just ruined anything that lead up to it. However....that was not the case. I feel critics who dismissed this movie went into it expecting one thing and when the film took a turn into another genre, they cried foul. Some superb Before i saw this film i was worried that it was gonna be crap. I had quickly glanced a lot of really bad reviews and was sure it was going to have an ending that just ruined anything that lead up to it. However....that was not the case. I feel critics who dismissed this movie went into it expecting one thing and when the film took a turn into another genre, they cried foul. Some superb acting, great special effects, intense action and some seriously scary moments make for a kick-ass movie experience. Different than anything out there, The Forgotten is definately worth a watch. Expand
    Apr 3, 2005
    Better than the sixth sense.

The resolution is as surprise-free as it is improbably sunny.
  2. A thriller of carefully cultivated murk. It's enigmatic in the worst sense, in that every explanation for what's going on holds less water than the last.
  3. Ultimately only Moore, with her eyes always half-damp and voice half-cracked and body language half-mad, keeps the movie on the ground, when it too often threatens to fly into the thin air, where the audience would laugh it off the screen.