6.2

1. Aug 25, 2013
    Excellent movie, very well directed. I myself could not have picked a better cast of actors or actress to do the parts in this movie. Would love to see Nicolas Cage and John Cusack do future movies.
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    I thoroughly enjoyed this movie i found the story captivating and the acting refreshing i would definatley recommend viewing.
    Big thumbs up to both Cage and Cussack job well done.
    Scary stuff it was a true story
  3. Jul 2, 2014
    this is one of the better "true story" movies I have seen. Very believable and very well acted. All parts were picked well for the characters. Mr. Cage in his finest role in my opinion. I don't remember these abductions/murders, but Im from CA. Excellent movie. Makes me want to contact the sgt and thank him.
  4. Aug 23, 2014
    I can't understand why this film would get such bad reviews, some even put a zero rating meaning it was terrible. In my opinion it was a great movie based on a true story and between meta critic and rotten tomatoes I'll never base reviews on wether I watch a movie or not. Even the critics are so off and inconsistent.

1. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Aug 26, 2013
    Unfortunately, writer-director Scott Walker's film is a muddled and strangely inert one, generating little of the suspense or anguish its subject requires; despite its high-profile cast.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Neumaier
    Aug 23, 2013
    What’s more depressing: that John Cusack chose the junky, un-exciting serial killer drama The Frozen Ground as his latest step away from John Cusack-y roles, or that Nicolas Cage chose to, at long last, be as un-Cage-like as possible?
  3. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    Aug 22, 2013
    Cusack and Cage — who don’t have any scenes together until halfway through — do their best work in years, while erstwhile “High School Musical’’ star Hudgens shows off acting chops missing in “Spring Breakers.’’