5.7

1. Nov 18, 2010
    I saw this in theatres and I actually thought it was pretty funny. I know a lot of people thought it sucked but the same was said about Macgruber and I thought that was hilarious. I dunno, maybe I just have a different sense of humor.
  2. Nov 22, 2011
    A fantastic dirty comedy, if your looking for a lot of laughing at inappropriate humor you must watch this, it's hilarious and one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time, and the acting is extremely good, and it's unique, original, and hilarious, every seen had me rolling on the floor and laughing until I couldn't breath, this is a must see for any and all (older) comedy fans.
  3. Feb 26, 2012
    The movie made me laugh through most of it but with the cast and writers it had I really did expect more out of it. I was also kind of disappointed with the end of the movie. It's not as good as the Hangover but it is a funny movie and worth checking out.
  4. Jun 23, 2012
    I'm a huge fan of both Piven (Entourage) and Jeong (The Hangover), but "The Goods" were as bad as Employee of the Month or any movie that stars Dane Cook on it. They made an appearance on WWE Monday Night RAW to promote the movie. Unfortunately, they met a friendly John Cena and they'd payed the price. That's because they're were the worst guest hosts in RAW 's almost-20-year-old history.I'm a huge fan of both Piven (Entourage) and Jeong (The Hangover), but "The Goods" were as bad as Employee of the Month or any movie that stars Dane Cook on it. They made an appearance on WWE Monday Night RAW to promote the movie. Unfortunately, they met a friendly John Cena and they'd payed the price. That's because they're were the worst guest hosts in RAW 's almost-20-year-old history. After the film was released in August 2009, the film was a flop at the box office. So I suggest they can't make an appearance on the 1000th episode of RAW next month. Expand
  5. Nov 28, 2012
    A few spare moments elevate this comedy into "at least remotely memorable" territory.
  6. May 20, 2013
    Don Ready does have potential. He does see that his life is devoid of love and meaning. He does see that things in his world must change. And he even tries to make those changes. But his changes are 180 degrees away from what would truly help him. And that's really what makes The Goods tragic. Not in a Shakespearian sense by any means, but in an irreverent, dumbed-down, 21st centuryDon Ready does have potential. He does see that his life is devoid of love and meaning. He does see that things in his world must change. And he even tries to make those changes. But his changes are 180 degrees away from what would truly help him. And that's really what makes The Goods tragic. Not in a Shakespearian sense by any means, but in an irreverent, dumbed-down, 21st century Hollywood sense. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    The Goods motors along choking out enough lowbrow laughs to make for an agreeably nutty late summer ride.
  2. A comedy without a shred of obvious filmmaking and an endless stream of good, bad, sometimes terrible, often absurd jokes.
  3. Reviewed by: Stan Hall
    In many places it's genuinely, absurdly funny--crass, sleazy and morally questionable, yes, but still funny.