5.7

1. MovieGoer1
    Aug 14, 2009
    This movie rocks!!!! So many hearty laughs, chortles, chuckles, and gut-busting belly laughing that would ensue a riot! Jeremy Piven and the crew star in this hilarious movie, and it'll be even better on DVD. Neal Brennan is one of the best young directors yet.
  2. LouisL.
    Aug 15, 2009
    Jeremy Piven and Will Ferrell are comedic geniuses, as they strike gold in this winner. Neal Brennan is one of the best young directors in the business, fresh off co-writing from Chappelle's Show, with Buster from Arrested Development, Ken Jeong, and Ving Rhames as hillarious guest appearances. There were so many good scenes even I'm leaving out funny scenes between other Jeremy Piven and Will Ferrell are comedic geniuses, as they strike gold in this winner. Neal Brennan is one of the best young directors in the business, fresh off co-writing from Chappelle's Show, with Buster from Arrested Development, Ken Jeong, and Ving Rhames as hillarious guest appearances. There were so many good scenes even I'm leaving out funny scenes between other characters. Also, Ed Helms did a great job in his role. All in all, this movie is a must own on DVD. Expand
  3. Nov 18, 2010
    I saw this in theatres and I actually thought it was pretty funny. I know a lot of people thought it sucked but the same was said about Macgruber and I thought that was hilarious. I dunno, maybe I just have a different sense of humor.
  4. KatieY
    Jan 17, 2010
    The Goods, Live Hard, Sell Hard was a funny movie! I thought it had a good plot beggining and to the end... but the ending was really weird. But Will Ferrell.
  5. Kgr323
    Aug 20, 2009
    Next to the hangover, this was the 2nd funniest movie of the year. Me and a few buddies in sales went to check this out over the weekend, and had plenty of laughs from the getgo.
  6. GlennS.
    Aug 14, 2009
    Great comedy for anyone with a direct sales background.
  7. Nov 22, 2011
    A fantastic dirty comedy, if your looking for a lot of laughing at inappropriate humor you must watch this, it's hilarious and one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time, and the acting is extremely good, and it's unique, original, and hilarious, every seen had me rolling on the floor and laughing until I couldn't breath, this is a must see for any and all (older) comedy fans.

1. The Goods motors along choking out enough lowbrow laughs to make for an agreeably nutty late summer ride.
  2. A comedy without a shred of obvious filmmaking and an endless stream of good, bad, sometimes terrible, often absurd jokes.
    In many places it's genuinely, absurdly funny--crass, sleazy and morally questionable, yes, but still funny.