tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 2, 2011
    I don't understand how a documentary about gay life in the 80's can score a 95 and this movie gets such a low rating. This is an excellent movie. If you have any type of moral fiber you will enjoy it. I am amazed at how really good movies get bad reviews from the "experts". Just because you may not agree with the message, doesn't mean its a bad movie. I didn't give 'broke back mountain' a bad review because I didn't like its message. Expand
  2. Sep 1, 2013
    Outstanding picture. Great performances by the whole cast. Tremendous piece of work. Very underrated movie. One of the better christian movies i have seen.

1. Reviewed by: Sean O\'Connell
    Feb 26, 2011
    Powerful lead performances and the filmmaker's noble attempt at holding a magnifying glass over the Deep South's still-contentious race relations help The Grace Card edge closer to the realm of mainstream entertainment. It's not just a dry sermon in feature-length form.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Feb 25, 2011
    Blessed with fine performances, credible dialogue and slick production values that belie a reportedly paltry budget, The Grace Card ranks among the better religious-themed indies released in recent years.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Feb 25, 2011
    A movie that wears its heart on its sleeve.