5.4

1. Nov 11, 2013
    This was an absolutely amazing film, I couldn't stop laughing throughout. Full of many hilarious and awesome scenes. Definitely watch it, as well as the first 2 movies.
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    I think its fun to watch.Really a great movie to watch.Alan doing a great job.excellent to watch ...i think todd doing great and should be proud of himself.
  3. Sep 26, 2013
    Metascore don't even close to real rating for Hangover 3. It's funny, it's interesting, it's crazy and there is Zach Galifianakis! I can't prove that film really responsible for 10, but totally could say that ultimate metascore for Part 3- it's 8, and if i saw 5.6 now i need to rise score, so i put 10.

Film not for watching repeatedly 247, but one-two times perfect.
  4. Jun 25, 2013
    Better than The Hangover part II but not as good as the original. My real grade for this movie is 9.5. If you really like The Hangover franchise you should really see this movie.
  5. Jun 18, 2013
    This movie was so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! And credit scene was probably the best part. Movie is hillarious and it had a lot of action!! Go see it and you wont regret. This is the best movie in triology for me!!!
  6. Jun 9, 2013
    If you liked the previous two you'll love this one.It definitely has a unique spin from the previous too.And just when you think it over at the end just wait a bit your in for a surprise!
  7. Jun 2, 2013
    Despite the critics, this is a very good way to end the wolfpack trilogy; especially the after credits scene. I hope you enjoy it the way i did. Bye!!
  8. May 31, 2013
    IGNOR THE REVIEWS.This movie does not deserve a 1,2 or a 3 it deserves a 9,8 or a 7.The hangover part 3 is better then the hangover part 2 absolutly.I think people hate on it beause there is no hangover till the very end for me it is good beacuse it adds a good change to the trilogy.this movie foccues on mr.Chow and Alan.This story is funny and you will have so many laughs while you watch the film.I DO NOT GET WHY THE CRITICS HATE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!.THIS MOVIE DESEVES A 7 LIKE THE FIRST ONE NOT 33 LIKE THE LAST AIRBENDER THE MOVIE GOT 22 BUT THAT MOVIE WAS AN ABOMINATION AND PURE BUT THIS MOVIE IS ADICTIVE FUNNY AND SILLY.I DO NOT GET YOU CRITICS NO MORE YOU GIVE THE CHERNOBYL DIARIES A 32 AND THAT MOVIE IS JUST PURE EXTREME AND GIVE THIS MOVIE A 30 THAN YOU ARE JUST STUPID.TODAYS CRITICS DO NOT HAVE LOVE TO FUNNY MOVIES OR EAVEN GAMES HOW CAN YOU GIVE SAINTS ROW 2 A 72 AND SAINTS ROW 3 A 84 YOU JUST IT UP SO HARD THAT I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU NO MORE I AM IN RAGE MODE NOW!!!!HOW CAN YOU HATE THIS MOVIE HOW I DO NOT GET IT?????????

TIS MOVIE IS WORTH YOUR MONEY GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE IGNORE THE RETARD CRITICS AND GO SEE IT YOU WONT REGREAT IT I GUARANTEE
  9. May 30, 2013
    I'm going to keep this nice and short, the film compered to the first one is no where near as good but at face value just as its own film its a hilarious and entertaining. in my opinion go and watch it, just don't compare it to the first one Xbox360Critic (Alan is such a crease all the way through)
  10. May 28, 2013
    Glad to see the producers take a different approach on this one. I felt hangover 1 and 2 were good but since 2 was so closely delivered as 1 that people over looked it. Hangover 3 was hilarious! I was laughing the whole movie. Galifianakis (Alan) and Jeong (Chow) kept you surprised by their adult humor. Also nice twist at the end you didn't ever think would happen coming into the movie.
  11. May 27, 2013
    this epic conclusion to awesome franchise. i dont agree with crtic there just being trolls. this movie awesome. chow and allen are better than ever just buy it
  12. May 26, 2013
    A hilarious end to the trilogy, far exceeding the second installment. Nothing can top the original, but this comes pretty close. I was very pleasantly surprised by this given how negative some of the reviews are. I highly recommend seeing it- it will certainly be well worth your money.
  13. May 26, 2013
    This movie doesn't deserve the hate it's receiving from so-called "critics". The Hangover Part III is a comedy-action film, now based on more serious matters. The film takes a hard shift of tone; you know, the one where your hangover starts to wear off and you realize the mess you've created? This movie is the final part, after your hangover in which you must fix the you got yourself into. Part III is more dramatic, yes, but that doesn't mean there aren't funny parts. Just less of them. And I can take the film for what it is, not based on what the last two films. The separation of the Wolfpack, growing up. The orange juice and antacid tablets that cure your headache and end that dreadful hangover. Expand
  14. May 25, 2013
    I didn't think that The Hangover franchise could top the first two, what with the amazing Hangover, and the not as good, but still brilliant Hangover Part II, but Part III has easily topped the list for me. The Hangover Part III had all the charm of the first two, with some well-working undertones I didn't see coming. For example, I love the thriller aesthetic of the film. It really helps drive the story and tense moments forward. It almost reminds me of Taken. The story in this one is much better than the first two. As opposed to 'We got drunk so go to places and stuff and epiphany... wedding.' No this time we've got a creative, and easy to follow story. I won't spoil anything, but events of the first two are tied to the story in Part III. The soundtrack is absolutely awesome, and it helps accompany the overall atmosphere of the film, and the running comedy in the film kept me entertained for the entire film. The characters feel much better in the film, like Chow. I need to talk about Chow. Chow has been regarded as the funniest thing in the Hangover series. I agree with this, and thank Jesus he makes a comeback, and he's as entertaining as ever. I prefer the settings in this instalment too. Whilst the first two just felt like a ship in a bottle, Part III has quite a lot of varied, and much more visually beautiful. I could honestly go on or ages about what's good about the film. Seriously, it's that good. Is it cinematic perfection? Is this The Godfather of our generation? Have we discovered the best film ever made?... Well, no. Unfortunately no. But, it's still an awesome film, and I recommend it to anyone, even if you haven't seen the first two. So I must now talk about it's flaws, so here's a quick list: some of the voice acting is still a little plain, and there were a few plot holes I noticed that bugged me. Also some of the characters I wanted to see come back, like Mike Tyson. They kept teasing at him being in it, and actually promised him being in it... where was he? I'm not sure if I missed him, but either way, it's sad to see him gone. But even these few small problems which I struggled to find, don't remove from the overall feel of the film. So, the final score is a 9. Now this film is definitely a competitor for best film of the year, and it's definitely the best film this year. But the few problems with the film prevent it from getting a 10/10, because I just can't give a flawed but legendary film a perfect score. But either way, go see for yourself. I recommend a million times over. Ignore the critics, we users are here to tell the truth. Expand
  15. May 23, 2013
    This is a perfect ending to The Hangover trilogy. The reason a lot of people dislike it is because it's extremely different in tone from the rest of the series. However, I think this is a good thing. It has the perfect ending as well. Just go see this movie. Don't judge it based on its reviews. If you're a fan of the first two, you'll certainly like this.
  16. May 23, 2013
    Zach Galifianakis just awesome

Wolfpack is Back
    DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR MONEY
    I'm very pleased that they are now back in Vegas
    Had something more than my expectation
    Shouldn't be over
  17. May 23, 2013
    IGNORE THE REVIEWS. The movie is hilarious. I saw it in a packed cinema and everyone was laughing throughout! It is a different, darker approach to the trilogy and it works! Its the perfect balance of sinister/hilarious. The Hangover is usually centered around Stu but now it's Alan's movie and the change pays off. DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR MONEY, THIS METACRITIC SCORE IS AN ABOMINATION!!
  18. May 23, 2013
    The wolf back is back and even better than before. I'm very pleased that they are now back in Vegas. This was really good and I am very happy about it

1. Reviewed by: Odie Henderson
    Jun 6, 2013
    The Hangover Part III plays more like a caper film — “Alan’s Eleven,” perhaps — than a comedy. While Phillips ably handles the action sequences, he and co-screenwriter Craig Mazin can’t juggle both genres in the screenplay.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Rose
    May 27, 2013
    This is less a caper than a trudge; a linear adventure that proceeds in fits and starts, with few surprises and fewer laughs. There's barely even a hangover.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Groen
    May 23, 2013
    Not just bad, but weirdly, fascinatingly bad.