7.5

1. Dec 16, 2010
    This is the most overrated mess known to man. Someone seriously needs to explain the Hype cause I dont get it. Its Stupid, Not funny at all. over rated to the fullest.
  2. Nov 26, 2010
    It shows how bad the movies are for THE HANGOVER to get this score. This movie sucks so bad I shut if off in the middle. I couldn't take it anymore. What were you all smoking when you went to see it? Crack?
  3. Jul 30, 2011
    I sometimes wonder if i just watched the same movie as everyone else...it was quite possibly the worst film i have seen in years. dumbed down jokes, repeated scenes, terrible acting and poor storyline. I'm guessing it appeals to people who have been in this situation......
  4. Oct 22, 2010
    Take the movie Dude Where's My Car, remove the plot, cast and humor.
    Then add hire some idiots with no acting experience to play the main cast.
    Add a common prescription drug which people hardly know anything about.
    And then you get The Hangover...

A bunch of guys completely forgot what happened last night and spent the entire movie trying to figure it out. Extremely dull and unoriginal.
  5. Mar 11, 2012
    This movie is just bad. The jokes are simple and cheesy, the whole "plot" of this movie is about friends who go to Vegas (just like everyone else has for the longest time). after a night they cant remember the guy who is getting married is lost and the rest of the movie is spent trying to find him. If you like simple stupid movies like those who have will ferrel in them then you'll like this movie. If not then skip it and see something alot better. Expand
  6. Feb 15, 2012
    This movie barley ever made me laugh. The plot line was terrible, all the humor was childish and the characters were annoying. If you like movie plots were people get drunk wake up in the morning not remembering anything with stupid obvious humor though out be my guest. This movie is an example of why all the other countries hate us.
  7. Apr 8, 2011
    This is the first comedy I watched where I did not laugh once. Not once, I am serious. What is the problem with this movie ? First of all, it is very obvious that these guys are not friends, but just actors working together. There is not the slighest feel of a real bond between these guys. They never act like friends, they never talk like friends. Then, each one of the main characters is a cliche, at its worst. The nerd, the fat guy, the handsome guy, and the reliable dreamgroom.
    The jokes are not funny, and always out of place. Why was this movie made ? Each and every idea has been exploited before, and much, much better...
  8. Oct 7, 2011
    After the movie, I felt drowsy.
  9. May 27, 2011
    I like JoelZ's response below "no particaular scene really stands out, just brilliant from start to finish." Usually when something is **** brilliant, you can at least pick one stand out scene, my man. One long cliche for the McDonalds public. Enjoy!
  10. May 27, 2011
    Yeah in parts it was funny but by the time I watched it all my friends had told me it was amazing and the hype was just that hype. The film was predictable and if I watched it more than once I would probably give up after about 20 minutes because I would realise how bad it was the first time round.
  11. Nov 22, 2011
    if you saw the previews, you saw the movie. it's obvious the guy who wrote it had a few funny ideas about all the funny things that can happen when your drunk and decided to make it into a movie. the movie is basically getting from funny moment A to funny moment B.
  12. Dec 31, 2011
    I just didn't get it. Everyone kept telling me The Hangover is the funniest movie of the decade so I expected the funniest movie of the decade. I didn't get it. The movie had it's funny moments and it certainly is a quote-able movie, but I didn't think it was anything remarkable.
  13. Jun 27, 2013
    The Hangover was a well received comedy that managed to capture the heart of many Americans. That said, you know there's an issue when the credits are the best part of a movie.
  14. Feb 25, 2013
    Total crap. One of the most overrated films of our generation. It's unrealistic, ridiculous, offensive and not funny at all. The only positive aspect about this movie is that it's unpredictable, but I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing in this stupid production.
  15. Apr 20, 2013
    One of the worst movies or maybe the worst I have ever seen!!! I think I just wasted my time. But there are a lot of people like The Hangover and are keen to follow its sequels. But I'm sure I won't do that. I won't.
  16. Jun 20, 2013
    To be honest, I can't see why this movie was so popular, and how it got two sequels. It was unmemorable, unfunny, and felt like a bad knock-off of "Dude, Where's My Car?".
  17. Dec 3, 2013
    One of the most over rated films I've ever come across "you must watch it it's so funny".. watched about 40-50mins and had to turn it off bad acting, awful dialogue and it's not funny at all I think I may have smirked slightly during the time I watched it. Basically if you want to watch a film where every 2 mins they say "what did we do last night? we were so wasted" this is for you.

1. A piercingly funny, twisted "whatever-happens-in-Vegas" caper.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    At once raucously free-wheeling and meticulously contrived, picture satisfies as a boys-gone-wild laff riot that also clicks as a seriocomic beat-the-clock detective story.
  3. Reviewed by: Jim Ridley
    Phillips can't bring himself to push the material into truly outré territory, or to characterize his growth-impaired guys as degenerate creeps rather than lovable scamps.