7.4

1. Dec 5, 2010
    Great movie! extremelly true and funny! Very funny, I would say! Will recommend! People who think this movie is not good, I think they should watch The Box...(Cameron Diaz). After that, they will appreciate it a lot more and realize that the money spent on making the move has not been wasted!
  2. Nov 15, 2010
    Are you kidding me?How can you not like this movie.Every part of this movie is amazing and funny.I have been waiting for a movie like this to come out for years.This is the kind of movie you can watch over and over again and relate to it in one way or another.I hope they make a sequel cause it's set up were it can have a great sequel.Great movie!
  3. Nov 15, 2010
    I agree with my sweet heart husband, This movie was and still very deep, If you talk about real this movie real than real, trust this word and believe it.Just watch with more focus because every part relate the other and never never change your mined to watch it, watch this movie over and over because very grate movie. I give this movie 10
  4. Aug 28, 2010
    One of my favorite comedies of all time. Purely for entertainment. Not a kids movie whatsoever.

Pretty much every scene generates laughter. The entire theater roared for most of the flick.

Definitely one to watch.
  5. Sep 1, 2010
    LOVED IT!!!! Can't wait for the 2nd one to come out because I enjoyed the whole story and 'Alan' is a hoot!! I watch this movie again and again. Hope the 2nd is just as good OR better!!!
  6. Jul 26, 2011
    This was one of those movies I had little expectation walking into. It turned out to be hilarious. Now I have this urge to go to Las Vegas. The second part to hangover just sucked so this first installment really gets its thumbs up!
  7. Oct 1, 2010
    Quite Frankly one of funniest movies since Knocked Up. And newcomer Zach Galifianakis Steals the show. Though it has its flaws the movie simply cant be missed.
  8. Jan 31, 2012
    This is a great "Vegas" movie. It has its share of laughs and very well-done sequences, with a bit of humor for everyone, though it specializes in the vulgar. The main reason I truly like this movie is because it is a comedy that doesn't sacrifice the plot for cheap jokes. The story is well-done and well-presented, and makes the viewer care, or at least wonder, about how it is going to end. Unless you have a very dirty sense of humor, it won't be hysterical by any stretch of the imagination, but the quality acting and script delivers both laughs and a story. Expand
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    The Hangover is a story about...Do I really need to tell you the plot to this film? I'm sure you could work it out from the title, as well as from this review The Hangover is probably the funniest movie to come out during the 2009 movie season. The laughs flow out naturally, be it from the main four cast members, from characters who appear one time (the cops especially) or just from a random reveal (wait for the valet to return, and wait for them to open the trunk) Not everything is revealed (Where did the chicken come from?) and some suspension of disbelief is required (Mike Tyson has no guards to stop three men taking his tiger?) but trust me, this film leaves you in stitches so many times and is so fun, you won't care. Oh, and once you've finished watching this movie, stick around during the credits where you'll get a montage of pictures showing a number of things the characters did back in their forgotten night A film you won't want to forget Expand
  10. Jan 15, 2011
    Very funny movie. It has alot of funny moments, hardly a time where the laughing stops, the actors do an amazing job and you want to stick around for the credits.....trust me.
  11. Nov 26, 2011
    HIlarious film. While not every part was good, The majority of the film was hilarious and it featured quite a few priceless moments. I really enjoyed it.
  12. Jan 30, 2011
    I am not going to review this film because it is a) shallow in tone and b) hilarious in its shallowness... but we all knew this anyway...instead I will leave you with these words: "Any film that makes you want to watch the credits is worth as much as you are prepared to pay..." 94/100
  13. May 22, 2011
    This is a hilarious movie that I highly recommend, the cast works together wonderfully, and the script is hilarious, it's packed with crazy twists and turns throughout, I just wish there had been less nudity, but this is still a great movie.
  14. Feb 15, 2011
    the best comedy movie ever
  15. Mar 22, 2011
    One of the funniest films you will ever see. Simple as that. This film has some of the most hilarious and memorable quotes and scenes ever and Zach Galifianakis! This film focuses upon a Wolf-pac, four hungry wolves, running around the desert in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine... Well not quite! It's about four men who go to Vegas for a bachelor party only to wake up the next morning and remember nothing from the night before and to top it all off the groom is missing! From then on in its just a laugh-out-loud, hilarious, just incredibly funny comedy featuring a cameo from Mike Tyson. One of the best comedies ever made, unmissable!!! Expand
  16. Jun 16, 2011
    Truly one of the best comedy's of the decade. This movie was non-stop hilarious with a great cast. The situation they were in was just comical the entire time. Zach Galifianakis was the best part of this movie. The movie needed him to make this movie be able to get the phrase, best comedy movie ever!
  17. Jun 1, 2011
    Brilliant! This film did what many comedies fail to do......make you laugh! Casting was perfect and the performances are top-notch, with Galifianakis stealing the show immediately! This is also a film that oddly enough has some pretty darn good cinematography with Vegas as a backdrop. This one will be remembered for a long time!
  18. Aug 4, 2011
    This movie is just comic genius, and far beyond what I expected it to be. This movie is probably one of the best, original comedies of all time.
  19. May 15, 2011
    funny as hell................................................................................................................... good comedy movie. the casting was excellent.
  20. May 17, 2011
    This is one of the funniest films I have ever seen! In every single scene there is comedy. Everyone I know loves this film. I know some people who have laughed so much throughout the film that they have made themselves cry from laughter. I do not know a single person who does not like this film. I cannot wait for The Hangover part 2
  21. May 31, 2011
    An AMAZING movie! One of the funniest movies ever created! Everyone who watches it laughs, everyone single one of them! A truly amazing film with a simple but hilarious plot and awesome acting! You really have to see this one!
  22. Aug 9, 2011
    Simply, it's one of the funniest, most original comedies of the 00's. Every single actor putting on a perfect comedic performance, Galifianakis especially (not to mention perhaps the best cameo of all time from Mike Tyson).
  23. Jan 26, 2012
    I really liked the movie and its easily one of the best comedies you will ever see. A lot of over the top hilarious moments and the cast does a great job at playing their part.
  24. Apr 3, 2012
    The Hangover is the funniest movie of the year. It brings with it a different style of comedy. Everybody has memorbable lines. It starts off with a bang and leaves you laughing until you can't breath.
  25. Apr 2, 2012
    First off, I would give hangover a 9.5 out of 10. It's freakin hilarious. Acting is amazing. Everyone is hilarious and shows that everyone is having a great time. Score is pretty good, and the story is good. Overall, this is a hilarious comedy that everyone old enough should go and see. This is highly recomended.
  26. May 8, 2012
    let me just start by saying that this is not just one of my favourite comedies, it is also one my favourite movies. It is absoluteley hilarious and I loved it. This is definitley a must see! if you are looking for a great comedy than you have found your movie. definitley check it out. I highly reccomend it!
  27. Aug 25, 2012
    I love Todd Phillips and in my opinion this is his crowning glory. The film is funny though out and although it seems slightly dumbed down, I think it works especially with the characters. Zach Galifianakis steals the show whilst the cameo from Ken Jeong comes in as a close second. One of the best comedies in a long time, even the credits are funny!
  28. Aug 26, 2012
    you've got to be kidding me!!! all those negative reviews are **** !!!
    this movie is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, it gave me moments of rolling on the floor and stomach hurting. i literally shed some tears from laugh, if you're one of the morons who expect comedies to have character development or a clever dialogue, don't watch this
    if you're the average Joe who enjoys some good laughs and stupid
    situations, grab to it on your life !!! Expand
  29. Mar 7, 2013
    This film is pure comedy gold and a perfect look at what guys can get up to on a wild night out in Vegas! It's a thoroughly enjoyable film with likable characters, especially our leads, and some very funny things happening throughout. Alan, in particular, is a great character and Galifianakis does a top job there! It's also a great film to watch with friends, or if you have been lucky enough to of been to Vegas and know what it's like to spend the night there (which I can say I have!) Expand
  30. Jan 16, 2013
    Enjoyable ride throughout the movie.. watching everything fold after the chaos was super fun.. great performance by the cast.. some good jokes here and there, but whats really good about the movie is the experience..
  31. Jul 16, 2013
    One of the funniest films of the last few years. This film has likable characters mixed with bizarre situations which create some great comedy. The actors have great chemistry and will guarantee at least a few laughs with it's crazy humor.
  32. Oct 17, 2013
    And yet. If you're male or if you're female, if you're squeamish about raunchy comedy or if you love it, if you're aware of Zach Galifianakis' patented brand of absurdity or if you're new to it, you will laugh at The Hangover. You may laugh so hard that you're a little ashamed of enjoying something so silly. And after quoting all the best lines with your friends, you may still be laughing so hard that you want to see it again. Comedies this good don't happen by accident, even if a little organization could have made The Hangover much better than what it is. Expand
  33. Jun 18, 2013
    Original, fun and great!!!! I died of laughter. I recommend it to everybody. Zach did a great job, and other actors were good too. PUT THIS MOVIE ON MUST WATCH LIST!!!
  34. Jun 23, 2013
    Esta pelicula estuvo buena, me gusto mucho, me dio mucha risa, todas las escenas me hicieron reir, esta pelicula, para mi, es la mejor de Todd Phillips.
  35. Jul 15, 2013
    One of the best comedies ever. Period. A great start to an epic trilogy. 10/10. Just a question for the viewers: who is funniest out of the wolf pack
  36. Oct 13, 2013
    The Hangover is one hilarious, laugh-out-loud riot. The themes of the movie are all so accurate, getting every detail of a bachelor party and the Vegas happenings are amusing and crazy. You'll have fun with this movie.
  37. Feb 10, 2014
    The Hangover is an outrageously funny film, with scenes that'll have you wetting yourself with laughter. I can't really think of anything bad to say about this film it doesn't even start off slow or get boring towards the end like some comedies do.
    The Hangover is about Doug (Justin Bartha) who is about to get married so he decides to have a stag party with 3 of his friends in Las Vegas.
    But when they wake up after the stag party with pounding headaches that make it impossible to remember anything from the night questions start to arise like, why is there a tiger in the bathroom? why is there a baby in the cupboard? And most importantly where's the groom? Recovering from the worst hangover ever the 3 friends embark on a mission to discover what happened last night and hopefully find the groom before it's too late. But this mssion leads them down a path of drunken weddings, taser guns and stolen police cars.
    The film gets you interested straight away with an opening scene telling you what happens near the end of the film. This scene shows the 3 groom's friends telling the bride that they've lost her future husband! This scene gets you interested because you start to wonder were the groom is and weather or not they'll find him. This scene is also interesting because it introduces a theme of mystery which makes the film appeal to a wider range of viewers.
    My favourite scene has got to be when Alan, one of Doug's friends, (Zach Galifianads) finds a tiger in the bathroom. This scene is very funny because when his response shows just how stupid and hungover he is.
    My favourite character has also got to be Alan because not only is he really funny in the tiger scene but he is also funny in other scenes like when he is getting measured for the suit he's going to wear at the wedding and he makes a very rude comment to the suit fitter.
    I would recommend this film to anyone who enjoy comedie and I would rate it 9/10 the only reason that I wouldn't give it a 10 is because I prefer action movies to comedy movies.

1. A piercingly funny, twisted "whatever-happens-in-Vegas" caper.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    At once raucously free-wheeling and meticulously contrived, picture satisfies as a boys-gone-wild laff riot that also clicks as a seriocomic beat-the-clock detective story.
  3. Reviewed by: Jim Ridley
    Phillips can't bring himself to push the material into truly outré territory, or to characterize his growth-impaired guys as degenerate creeps rather than lovable scamps.