6.1

1. Apr 26, 2013
    The script dont make any sense. Is soo booring!
    I try to joint the points, but i coundt. The movie is full of bad jokes.
    Every thing is so forced, without a reason.
  2. Mar 2, 2011
    I gave it a 2 because it is only fair not to give it a 0 because I couldn't watch the whole thing. That being said, I couldn't get through the original (I am pretty sure there was one) nor the book.
  3. May 11, 2013
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy will suck every bit of intelligence you have right out of you. It has to be the stupidest, most idiotic film I have ever seen. A movie so ridiculous and unbearable that it's one of the worst films I've seen in a long time.
  4. Jul 20, 2012
    I can't believe my family forced me to sit through this garbage! It is a parody of itself where the entire point is to just fly around in space with an ANNOYINGLY pessimistic robot that b i t c h e s the entire way about random stuff! This is without a doubt as low as it can get imo, this paired with "The Brothers Grim" are the worst movies I have ever seen! As I said on MW3's page, II can't believe my family forced me to sit through this garbage! It is a parody of itself where the entire point is to just fly around in space with an ANNOYINGLY pessimistic robot that b i t c h e s the entire way about random stuff! This is without a doubt as low as it can get imo, this paired with "The Brothers Grim" are the worst movies I have ever seen! As I said on MW3's page, I only gave it a zero because I couldn't go into negative numbers. A zero is too high imo Expand
  5. May 9, 2012
    This film got boring after a while and just lost interest with it near the end. Just don't like it myself. I'm not saying it's not funny but it lost my interest. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the the Galaxy 4.8/10
  6. Jul 11, 2013
    Some books shouldn't be made into a movie, and maybe this is one of them. Some humorous quotes I read brought me to this movie recently. And, as I watched this movie, either I didn't not hear them or were not funny. This movie was not funny to me at all. Seemed like humor children would find funny. Goofy jokes, or results or characters.........
  7. Apr 22, 2015
    Unfunny. Even actors look like they know the movie is pointless and don't make much effort to make the viewer think otherwise. Whether their acting is dull and monotonous, or it looks like they try too hard. The book was interesting but I believe its humor resides in the text itself and cannot be transposed into pictures, whatever the visual effects you add to it. Speaking of VFX, some areUnfunny. Even actors look like they know the movie is pointless and don't make much effort to make the viewer think otherwise. Whether their acting is dull and monotonous, or it looks like they try too hard. The book was interesting but I believe its humor resides in the text itself and cannot be transposed into pictures, whatever the visual effects you add to it. Speaking of VFX, some are interesting but they all look like a cartoon or a painting so I always had the impression VFX were surrounding actors instead of watching an integrated scene which is distracting. The only context I can think of that would make this movie acceptable is with sleeping or even dead viewers. By the way, why do people hire Martin Freeman? This guy doesn't know how to play anything but the same anxious loser all the time. It's like he always plays himself. Expand

Boasts a strong ensemble of performances. Martin Freeman is the perfect choice for an ordinary, unheroic Earth guy.
  2. Except for the irritating Rockwell, the cast suits the characters.
  3. Amiably bland actors can be fun to watch, as Tom Hanks has proved. Freeman is no Hanks, though, and The Hitchhiker's Guide won't boost anyone's career into hyperspace. Or give your mind a workout.