Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: December 13, 2002
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 78 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Trev29Apr 5, 2012
The movie was completely demented, but I laughed a lot. Simple story with a lot of crazy characters that just seemed to work. The movie is what it is. Stupid, but pretty damn funny.
SEROJMar 19, 2013
You're gonna laugh out laud with Rob Schneider if you choose to watch this movie! I highly recommend it to any positive human being and to those who want to watch something that will make them laugh!
spadenxJan 22, 2012
Besides a few minor laughs spread through out the movie, It was pretty stupid. So stupid that I can not recommend this to anyone. Really disapointing imo.
MetallicCriticDec 13, 2011
There are so many things wrong with this movie. First off the plot was horrible. A male criminal switches bodies with a female high school student. This is a movie for high school and college kids with very low attention spans. There whereThere are so many things wrong with this movie. First off the plot was horrible. A male criminal switches bodies with a female high school student. This is a movie for high school and college kids with very low attention spans. There where only a couple parts that where funny everything else seemed like it was trying to hard. The girls in this movie are popular just like in all teen movies, but this is no Easy A or Mean Girls. So please stop making these types of movies Rob Schneider and stick to doing cameos in Adam Sandler movies. . Expand
cameronmorewoodNov 7, 2012
Dreadful.
BitBurnSep 21, 2007
I mean, on a Wednesday night, it's worth the rental. Rachel McAdams is too good of an actress for these kinds of b-movies. There are a few good funny scenes for sure though (that is why I gave it a 6) but overall it's very I mean, on a Wednesday night, it's worth the rental. Rachel McAdams is too good of an actress for these kinds of b-movies. There are a few good funny scenes for sure though (that is why I gave it a 6) but overall it's very incoherent and too stupid at times. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
csw12Apr 4, 2012
The Hot Chick is a pretty stupid film if you look closely but there was something about it that made it enjoyable. Hilarious mindless crap that isn't that bad.
bclover94Jul 24, 2012
I love this movie! it's super funny and the parts are Perfect!! I don't get the negitives on this movie???!?!?!? I love it! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SummersausageJan 6, 2013
Oh it was soooooooooooo baaaaaaad. I can't even... ugh... don't watch it. It is a good waste of 2hrs of unfunny ironic sayings coming from Rob Schneider.