2.3

1. JohnF
    Jun 28, 2008
    A cinematic masterpiece. This easily trumps mediocre works such as Schindlers List and The Godfather. This deserves every oscar, grammy and Tony award on how stellar it is. Paris Hilton emerges as the greatest actress since Madonna. I dont get all the bad reviews.
  2. Aug 28, 2012
    Most underrated movie of the decade. Haters are out in force to get this one, Paris is a very accomplished actor and so is Ashton Kutcher, and together they make a very funny, deep, emotional, thought provoking movie. One I keep coming back to over and over and always find myself enjoying it. Would recommend to everybody.
  3. SusanT.
    Feb 11, 2008
    I don't understand all the bad reviews. Yes it's a gross-out movie, but it's a damn funny one! Paris is cute in it.
  4. Jorja
    Feb 8, 2008
    I loved this. It's got a sweet ending and I didn't mind the "guy" jokes. Joel David Moore is simply adorable.
  5. CindyM.
    Feb 8, 2008
    Sweet and funny.
  6. Alanab
    Feb 1, 2009
    This is a movie, that if you over look the Paris Hilton slow motion scenes, is actually really cute. I loved the ending, and most of the gross out humor was a little over the top, and the toe nail made me gag, but over all it was pretty decent. I would not say that Ms. Hilton is a great Actress, and it seems the only thing she is good at is looking pretty, but if you take her out of the This is a movie, that if you over look the Paris Hilton slow motion scenes, is actually really cute. I loved the ending, and most of the gross out humor was a little over the top, and the toe nail made me gag, but over all it was pretty decent. I would not say that Ms. Hilton is a great Actress, and it seems the only thing she is good at is looking pretty, but if you take her out of the equation and look more at the bigger picture, its a very cute romantic comedy that I would watch again. Renting only though, It wouldn't be worth the eight dollar movie theater price. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 18 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Nathan Lee
    Crass, shrill, disingenuous, tawdry, mean-spirited, vulgar, idiotic, boring, slapdash, half-assed, and very, very unfunny.
  2. The Farrelly brothers could burp out a movie funnier than The Hottie & the Nottie, a farce of corrupt stereotypes that's never more grotesque than when it pretends to be more than skin-deep.
  3. Reviewed by: Jessica Reaves
    Verdict: not so hot