Columbia Pictures | Release Date: August 22, 2008
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 70 Ratings
Watch Now
MichaelN.Dec 27, 2008
This movie was absolutely hysterical. Anna's character was very funny, and it was consistent throughout the entire movie. It is by far the funniest movie of 2008, in my opinion. I would've prefered tohave the character Carrie May This movie was absolutely hysterical. Anna's character was very funny, and it was consistent throughout the entire movie. It is by far the funniest movie of 2008, in my opinion. I would've prefered tohave the character Carrie May shown a little bit more than she was, as she was insanely funny during the parts she was in. Katharine McPhee probably gets the prize for best performance in the movie. She played her part perfectly, and she definitely has a future in acting. I like how most of the cast was semi- famous actors and actresses, because they are notable, and good, but at the same time, therewasn't really too high of an expectation for the movie. However, I think it was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. Expand
1 of 1 users found this helpful
JessiB.Sep 9, 2008
I am in a sorority with the same short name of
0 of 0 users found this helpful
ShaunXAug 22, 2008
Really an 8, but I wanted to temper all the other bad scores. Not really a good movie, but it's really funny, especially if you like Anna Faris' dumb blond humor that she is so good at.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MissDraeMar 2, 2014
Hilarious. Once again Anna Faris is able to make me laugh uncontrollably. I love her portrayal of Shelley Darlington. It is a delight to watch her act.