7.3

1. Rob
    Apr 5, 2003
    A very poorly done ripoff of First Blood. In First Blood you actually cared about the special forces vet gone askew because he was mistreated by the locals. In this movie the psycho vet starts off by murdering two innocent people. Does anyone care if he lives or dies? Not me. Also, am I the only person who thought the tracking sequences through the streets of the city were absolutely A very poorly done ripoff of First Blood. In First Blood you actually cared about the special forces vet gone askew because he was mistreated by the locals. In this movie the psycho vet starts off by murdering two innocent people. Does anyone care if he lives or dies? Not me. Also, am I the only person who thought the tracking sequences through the streets of the city were absolutely ridiculous. Tommy Lee Jones' character was trained as a wilderness tracker by his father. How is it possible that he can use the skills in the middle of a crowded city? Ridiculous bullsh.t that would be hard to overlook even if the movie were otherwise interesting. Expand
  2. Dudley
    Apr 1, 2003
    REFUND!
  3. RobertH.
    Mar 20, 2003
    Phat Man, I do not know what you were watching but the entire three of us (a definite warning sign) in the theater could not believe our eyes? This was a bad remake of Rambo, but without any purpose. Lots of blood and gore with a totally predictable ending. The acting was horrible and one could care less for any of the characters. As a matter of fact, there was no character development at Phat Man, I do not know what you were watching but the entire three of us (a definite warning sign) in the theater could not believe our eyes? This was a bad remake of Rambo, but without any purpose. Lots of blood and gore with a totally predictable ending. The acting was horrible and one could care less for any of the characters. As a matter of fact, there was no character development at all. I gave one point because I like Tommy Lee Jones. He pukes in the movie, and I am certain, he did so again when he saw the finished product. Avoid this trash at all costs. Expand
  4. JackZ.
    Mar 21, 2003
    Can not believe it took 3 people to writte this garbage. Every scene in the movie is a cheap Rambo cliche. Tomy Lee delivers a performance that can be best described as a detached leper with a personality of a pet retriever, or was that Del toro? The premise is so stupid you will find your self repeatedly naughting off into a comma as the movie progresses from some what stupid to intensly stupid.
  5. LassiterP.
    Mar 22, 2003
    Absolutely horrible flick with zero character development or storyline. It is impossible to believe that this poor remake of Rambo/First Blood was even made? Who dreams up this garbage?
  6. WarrenT.
    Mar 23, 2003
    In one word, simply "AWFUL".
  7. Zeke
    Apr 11, 2003
    Ranks up there with the worst movies of all time. Pure unadulterated garbage.
  8. DerekW.
    Jun 23, 2003
    After watching this movie I went out and bought a t-shirt that said "I watched The Hunted and lived to tell about it". Stay away from this movie at all costs. If you must see it, con a friend into renting it when it comes out on video so you don't waste your own money on it.
  9. Apple
    Mar 22, 2003
    GARBAGE! I can't believe this movie was even made? It is void of any redeeming characters without a plot or character development. The best news is that it will not last for more than a couple of weeks in the theater.
  10. DavidK.
    Apr 11, 2003
    How bad was this? AWFUL!

Just a "Rambo" rehash.
  2. Friedkin has huffed and puffed and blown up a single chase sequence into the whole damn movie. You got your hunted, you got your hunter, and away they go. And go and go.
  3. Friedkin is steeped in gore, like some cinematic Macbeth, and it's obscuring his artistic vision.