The Jacket

8.8

1. MarcD
    May 19, 2005
    I walked out of the cinema after half an hour. Never done that before. I really didn't enjoy a second of this show.
  2. Nathan
    Feb 4, 2006
    This movie sucked! Keira Knightley's acting and accent was the worst part. It's one of the worst movies that I've seen in my life.
  3. THuynh
    Mar 13, 2005
    I walked out halfway through the movie. Neither suspenseful nor interesting enough to care how the movie ended.
  4. Sep 8, 2013
    Utter drivel. The characters were decent but the plot-line was boring, and it became increasingly difficult to watch. It's kind of thrown together in an unpredictable manner and that makes it hard to enjoy.

You'll either walk away with a headache,or praising filmmaker John Maybury for his unique narrative...and it is unique, but in my eyes, it's also a big giant mess.
    Though shot for maximum moodiness by the gifted Peter Deming ("Mulholland Drive"), the movie straps you in for a head trip that promises hallucinatory wonders but delivers the same old Hollywood formula with sugar on top.
  3. Admittedly, The Jacket is not likely to be everyone's cup of tea, but filmmaker John Maybury has forged a mesmerizing mindblower.