4.3

1. Jul 30, 2013
    When I first saw this movie as a kid, I loved it, but now that I'm older, I can see how it's actually a disgrace to the first movie, which I still love.
  2. Apr 4, 2011
    I was a huge fan of the original. This however, is simply horrendous. I don't remember much about the movie, however I do remember that I thoroughly hated it! I remember stating it was the "worst movie I had ever seen!" Appalling!
  3. May 3, 2012
    This sequel is just an exact replica of the original, but it is not nearly as amusing the second time
  4. Apr 18, 2013
    I actually enjoyed this movie the animation is great and the voice acting is decent and it's faithful to the original and I enjoyed the music, and it tells us about Mowgli's life in the village, although it's a little short but it's great!
  5. Mar 2, 2014
    Nope done with all these piece of **** remakes that are trying to retell an already aweful movie. I think these generations are becoming less and less creative.

Bounces through the bush in search of good will and comes up with recycled charm as it reintroduces most of the original's major characters.
  2. A work of such charm and imagination it should enchant, as the old circus phrase goes, "children of all ages."
    It's perfectly effective, though only rarely inspired.