7.7

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Why are there so many idiots out there. You didn't like the movie, I get it....that is fine. But why are you saying its hard to follow/confusing?? For anyone looking for a short review, here it is. This isn't the best romantic film out there. But it is a little different than normal. Two lives unable to truly connect because they are separated by time. I wish they did things differently, but its not a film and is at least a 6/10. I'll do 7/10 because it is memorable, sweet, and you are rooting for the characters. Its drawn out on purpose...its called suspense people. If you want the couple to get together in the first 30 minutes what would be the point to the rest? Expand

1. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Never quite sure what it wants to be -- a magical-mysterious love story, a psychodrama, a sprawling family saga, or an uneasy combination of these.
  2. A slow-moving, never-igniting tale of calendar-crossed lovers that grows less convincing as it proceeds.
    I am conflicted about this film. I like the fact that it takes chances. I appreciate that it's trying to do a supernatural love story without falling into the schmaltz of "Ghost." Yet I recognize that the screenplay is like Swiss cheese - riddled with hole.