Magnet Releasing | Release Date: December 6, 2013
5.5
Mixed or average reviews based on 33 Ratings
WATCH NOW
moonlightvalJan 12, 2014
People seem to be kind of down on this movie in general but I thought that it was great. I think the acting is top notch, and I like the story. First of all zombies are not " dying of thirst " and do not drink water, and secondly even ifPeople seem to be kind of down on this movie in general but I thought that it was great. I think the acting is top notch, and I like the story. First of all zombies are not " dying of thirst " and do not drink water, and secondly even if someone wants to complain about how the cast was picked off, the same thing happened in the movie Alien and look at the reviews for that movie !!! Maybe some special effects could have been better, but it was nice to see technology that is more realistic than something like Alien. When that thing first showed it's face and grabbed the drill I almost jumped out of my seat !!! And then the red lights flashing was a great dramatic effect and I think the movie really took off and that the situation was realistically portrayed as to what would actually happen and how one would react if in this scenario. I love the strong female characters and the resentment that builds up towards Kim that leads towards her demise and that thing chasing the character Vince through the tunnel !!! Also Zombies do not forget the names and faces of their children before they die and they do not describe how they can not feel their hands either. I also liked the humor, and the fact that the main character Vince has a problem that should have been " weeded " out yet ends up being the one who sort of saves the day. I find that thought provoking that perhaps someone with this " handicap " could have other attributes that could prove more valuable. So I must say that over all, I really did enjoy this movie !!! Expand
LeZeeFeb 28, 2014
Recently Hollywood was largely contaminated with science fictions, especially space theme after ruling fantasies in the last decade. So it's good to see Britain to join in such competitive subjects. It was a decent science fiction, despiteRecently Hollywood was largely contaminated with science fictions, especially space theme after ruling fantasies in the last decade. So it's good to see Britain to join in such competitive subjects. It was a decent science fiction, despite the addition of the horror genre to it. Kinda looks extended version of 'Apollo 18' because of the similar plot. But there are lots of different between both from characters to things that happen around.

In my opinion, this movie was not bad as many say nor good. Keep delivers what one can expect from a space travel theme, though lacked in originality. The story commences without notifying us about the mission's motivation that happened earlier or what's gonna happen later. So everything about the present situation of the mission's crew and their quest.

As the story progress, there's no delay in haunting parts of the thriller of the movie to begin. Characters just shatter and go chaos which gives first sign to us to do not blink further. Even it leaves us clueless about the incident due to the undeveloped characters. But sad not to see any heroic attempts among the survivors. They (filmmakers) tried to keep as much as a realistic approach with men in astronaut suits than great stunts like a commercial action movie.

In another perspective, it is a zombie movie that takes place on an alien planet. What do we call a man wandering around without a brain function or without a pulse, a zombie!. It disappoints a bit for diehard science fiction fans for not being the movie true to its genre. If you're okay with the merge of the genres, then you would find it a decent than disappointment.

I guess one big known name in the cast would have done a better at the box office. Liev Schreiber carried it out as much as he can but other casts just faded so early without delivering much which cause the movie a downfall a bit.
audreythomas25Dec 28, 2015
Old fashioned, straightforward, entertaining sci-fi horror.

Watch this movie online http://www.watchfree.to/watch-29d8c1-The-Last-Days-on-Mars-movie-online-free-putlocker.html