Weinstein Company, The | Release Date: November 23, 2005
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 48 Ratings
WATCH NOW
SarahB.Aug 23, 2006
Good actors, really foul script. Even this Depp lover couldn't stay awake for the entirety of this snorefest.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
LenaB.Mar 12, 2006
This is a terrible, terrible, terrible movie. The last movie I can remember that had a good pedigree but was this terrible was Enigma. I cannot understand how talented people could have made something this ridicucously absurd. Please This is a terrible, terrible, terrible movie. The last movie I can remember that had a good pedigree but was this terrible was Enigma. I cannot understand how talented people could have made something this ridicucously absurd. Please don't waste your money! Expand
BitB.Mar 10, 2006
Ok, apart from Depp's strong performance, purely as an actor, this film sucked big time. I love dark, contentious, bizarre films but this was really boring.
TimothyP.Aug 1, 2006
Absolutely the most boring worthless movie I've seen in a long time!
VivWFeb 18, 2007
This is where you need a minus section, just a long drawn out ramblings out of all context,vwaste of money.
RyanC.Sep 29, 2006
If I could vote -50 I would...this movie is that bad!
PrudenceK.Nov 24, 2005
Trash. This film was trash. Awful. Depp gives one of the worst performances I have ever seen! It is beyond awful. Anyone who thought he could get an Oscar nod for this awful performance should seriously be tortured.