3.9

1. Mar 15, 2014
    This movie is the summary of a stoner's day dream after watching Austin Powers, but that's not a bad thing. I enjoyed this movie because of the Mike Myers jokes. I have no clue where he came up with this character, this character isn't as quotable or memorable as Austin or Cat in the Hat. The movie had the average Myers jokes, they defiantly aren't for the easily offended though. With dumb wiener jokes and a couple throw backs to the middle school shenanigans. Even then these kinds of jokes are all this movie has to offer though. But they are few and far between. This movie brought me little laughs and just isn't the Myers I know. What happened Myers? I hope you didn't loose your Mojo, baby, YEAH! (Bad Austin Powers reference keying in the fact that we need more Austin, Mike! Come on man!) Expand
  2. Aug 26, 2013
    I couldn't stop laughing for 2 days after I saw The Love Guru!!! I think that it's highly underrated and I don't understand why people do not like it!! I loved it though!!! Perfect!!!
  3. Jun 8, 2013
    My family and I are fans of Myers so we figure we'd at least get a good laugh out of it. Ended up being one of the worst films that I have ever seen. Just one god awful movie.
  4. Dec 28, 2012
    Quite easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen. My god is this awful. I don't think I laughed once, I just felt uncomfortable throughout the entire thing. Not a single one of these so called actors can act. Why is Justin Timberlake in movies? Why? He really shouldn't be. I'd like to punch him right in the testicles. I would rather chop my willy off than have to sit through this again. Avoid at all costs people. Expand
  5. Nov 5, 2012
    The Love Guru is 90 minutes that plays like three hours. The film honestly feels like it was written by a couple of middle schools with crayons in about five minutes. Pure filth.
  6. Sep 2, 2012
    Might be one of the worst movies ever made. Nothing went right and Mike myers gave a disgraceful performance and the sad thing, that was the highlight. Made no sense, humor totally mindless and script that i swear to god was written by someone who was on cocaine.
  7. May 26, 2012
    Its far from having the best storytelling but the laughs are to be admired.
  8. Mar 3, 2012
    I didn't mind this movie, it was funny once and then a half decent watch the other few times. If you're expecting humour from Austin Powers series, it's there but it sometimes falls flat. The fact that celebrities like Sir Ben Kingsly, Justin timberlake, Stephen Colbert and Kanye West agreed to this was astounding. Verne Troyer plays a pretty good performance while Jessica alba's acting is boring as all hell. Typically, It's Mike Myers Character, Guru Pitka who gets most of the laughs. If this ever airs on TV then you should watch it or at least rent it. it'll probably sit on your DVD shelf and be forgotten about. Expand
  9. Feb 19, 2011
    This is a movie that will keep you laughing from beginning to end, this may be a movie that will appeal to teenagers more than most adults, all in all this is a great comedy, one I would highly recommend.

1. Not only does the film stumble badly from one skit to another, the skits themselves have too much dead air.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    So relentlessly juvenile as to merit a new twist on the PG-13 rating -- one that strongly cautions not only those under 13 but anyone much above it, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Now and again some pungent writing leaks through to poke fun at the excruciating banality of guru wisdom. But mostly it’s dreary dick jokes and elephant poop, slack directing by Marco Schnabel, and, of all fatal errors, Mike Myers, shooting for cuddly.