Paramount Pictures | Release Date: June 20, 2008
4.0
Mixed or average reviews based on 105 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
ClubsocialMay 4, 2015
ore. You can tell all of her songs came from the heart. The only thing that I have to say is that I don't think "Run The World (Girls)" fits into the album AT ALL. Other than that, the album is flawle
JohnnyStephensAug 26, 2013
I couldn't stop laughing for 2 days after I saw The Love Guru!!! I think that it's highly underrated and I don't understand why people do not like it!! I loved it though!!! Perfect!!!
ZilcellMay 26, 2012
Its far from having the best storytelling but the laughs are to be admired.
TheQuietGamerFeb 19, 2011
This is a movie that will keep you laughing from beginning to end, this may be a movie that will appeal to teenagers more than most adults, all in all this is a great comedy, one I would highly recommend.
TylerN.Feb 6, 2009
This is probably the most underrated movie I've ever seen. I put off watching it because of all the negative reviews but my wife and I were laughing out loud when we finally saw it. It's not Austin Powers but it is definitely not This is probably the most underrated movie I've ever seen. I put off watching it because of all the negative reviews but my wife and I were laughing out loud when we finally saw it. It's not Austin Powers but it is definitely not Mike Meyer's worst. Expand
RobBSep 26, 2008
For sure it wasn't the best movie he has done. but I laughed my ass off. but maybe I find those stupid comedies funny. my finace laughed all the way through it also and she doesn't like those kinds usually. so i think alot of you For sure it wasn't the best movie he has done. but I laughed my ass off. but maybe I find those stupid comedies funny. my finace laughed all the way through it also and she doesn't like those kinds usually. so i think alot of you are just bing too harsh on this movie. Expand
JustinA.Sep 25, 2008
When I first started watching this movie I thought it was terrible and not funny at all. But after I got past the first half I started to enjoy it. Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake being in it definetly made it a better movie. Some parts When I first started watching this movie I thought it was terrible and not funny at all. But after I got past the first half I started to enjoy it. Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake being in it definetly made it a better movie. Some parts were funny, like when Mike Myers sang a couple familar songs and rode humping elephants. It was not a horrible movie like the majority of critics say, but it wasn't great either. It was just average. Expand
JoelM.Jul 30, 2008
This movie was better then what others are saying. Its not as good as his other movies but still worth seeing.
JCJul 11, 2008
This movie made me laugh so many times!
0 of 1 users found this helpful
AlanHightJul 10, 2008
Would not have saw this movie because of all the poor ratings but i snuck in after watching Wall-E. Has lots of offensive humor including numerous penis jokes...I loved it....Lots of laughs..
PaulaGJul 2, 2008
Years from now the critics will rediscover this like they did So I Married an Axe Murderer.
HarryNJun 29, 2008
First time I laughed at a movie in a loooooooong time. Then again, what else funny has come out... MEET THE SPARTANS, I think not!
3 of 4 users found this helpful
SteveB.Jun 22, 2008
Not nearly as bad as the critics would have you think. Plenty of dumb Mike myers potty humor and inside jokes. It was much better than I would have thought.
DanBJun 22, 2008
I laughed, giggled and smiled through this whole movie. As did my wife. I'm not sure why most critics didn't like it. Maybe it was too "foreign" for them. Thank you, Mike Myers, for another delightful time at the movies.
[Anonymous]Jun 21, 2008
8.5 really. It is a rather amusing comedy. I recommend it to the adolescents,like myself, out there.
MMJun 17, 2008
Solid comedy. Myers puts a lot of energy and clever double entendres into the film. As a movie it's not Shakespeare. But it really works for good laughs!