4.1

1. Aug 26, 2013
    I couldn't stop laughing for 2 days after I saw The Love Guru!!! I think that it's highly underrated and I don't understand why people do not like it!! I loved it though!!! Perfect!!!
  2. May 4, 2015
    n save for a few solid laughs. I laughed, a LOT - far more than I expected to. With all of the cookie cutter schlock that has "something for everyone" box office appeal these days, my standards have become ridiculously low for comedies. This raised them right back up there, kinda like the original Hangover did. Cameron Diaz's Teacher is as fun as Billy Bob's Santa was. Hollywood should embrace the
  3. May 4, 2015
    ore. You can tell all of her songs came from the heart. The only thing that I have to say is that I don't think "Run The World (Girls)" fits into the album AT ALL. Other than that, the album is flawle
  4. Feb 19, 2011
    This is a movie that will keep you laughing from beginning to end, this may be a movie that will appeal to teenagers more than most adults, all in all this is a great comedy, one I would highly recommend.

1. Not only does the film stumble badly from one skit to another, the skits themselves have too much dead air.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    So relentlessly juvenile as to merit a new twist on the PG-13 rating -- one that strongly cautions not only those under 13 but anyone much above it, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Now and again some pungent writing leaks through to poke fun at the excruciating banality of guru wisdom. But mostly it’s dreary dick jokes and elephant poop, slack directing by Marco Schnabel, and, of all fatal errors, Mike Myers, shooting for cuddly.