The Man

8.7

1. MalcomM.
    Oct 20, 2005
    It's no wonder the critics bombed this film. The producers got the wrong man as The Man. Coz I'm the man. Yeah, that's right, me. I am The Man. I would have made a much better Man. Ya dig?
  2. HinckleyA.
    Sep 11, 2005
    Oh my God was this terrible. Were they working without a script? It was if they took two excellent actors threw them in front of the camera and said do whatever you want for two hours? The movie must have been shot in two days. Absolutely inept.
  3. Alastor
    Sep 10, 2005
    Wow, another white guy meets black guy comedy. This movie is not cliche at all, it is so very original in every way. I love HollyWood so much. They have so many wonderful ideas that they incorperate on the big screen.
  4. JerashJ.
    Dec 10, 2005
    I liked it. Sure doesn't deserve all those pro reviewers who slammed it.
  5. Kevin
    Sep 16, 2005
    Dumb but funny.
  6. CosmoP.
    Sep 12, 2005
    A brilliant slice of movie magic. A landmark motion picture.
  7. JonD.
    Sep 23, 2005
    This movie was HILARIOUS. I can't understand the bad reviews. I think part of it is understanding Eugene Levy's sense of humor. The humor is in his expressions & hand gestures (It's very much a Jewish sense of humor.) He is a perfect foil for Samuel Jackon's kick-ass no-nonsense. So if you don't get, you lose!

1. Both Jackson and Levy are better than director Les Mayfield's ("Blue Streak") meandering comedy.
    Fuu . . . cryin' out loud, this movie's dumb.
    Levy and Jackson save the day, and the film. The Man isn't great entertainment, but it contains enough laughter-provoking material to make it worth a look.