5.6

1. BubbaF.
    Feb 2, 2007
    Poor Mr. Patrick. You were the T-1000 15 years ago. Then you were Agent Dogget 5 years ago. Now you're in this steaming pile of trash. Congratulations, your career has finished heading downhill and is officially over. I watched this movie for free and still feel ripped off. Just absolutely retarded movie, from beginniing to end with the only redeeming quality being that it is so bad, Poor Mr. Patrick. You were the T-1000 15 years ago. Then you were Agent Dogget 5 years ago. Now you're in this steaming pile of trash. Congratulations, your career has finished heading downhill and is officially over. I watched this movie for free and still feel ripped off. Just absolutely retarded movie, from beginniing to end with the only redeeming quality being that it is so bad, you might enjoy making fun of it. It just angers me so much that people actually gave this movie a decent review and gave me hope. How dare you? P.S. Did anyone else notice the cop car's tires get shot out one second and somehow repair themselves the next? Expand
  2. PattyBoyKillahTheSavior
    Dec 2, 2007
    Drop a steaming pile of dump on a plate and watch it for two hours, because it will be more entertaining that "The Marine." John Cena is a horrible, pathetic actor and he makes a mockery of the Marine Corps with his less than tactical fighting skills. F' this movie, it sucks.
  3. M.S.
    Oct 15, 2006
    Simply the worst movie I can remember seeing. Its not even worth a buck at a dollar movie theater!
  4. Agnes
    Oct 15, 2006
    YUK!
  5. RickyQ
    Oct 19, 2006
    I went in with really low expectations but still left upset. I expect action movies to at least be fun but when they start to get repetitive, it ruins the whole movie. [***SPOILERS***] Three buildings blow up with Cena in them or jumping out of them. The only real plus is the couple of chuckles in the film and the car chase sequence. Even if your a Cena fan, stay away!
  6. MajedM.
    Mar 3, 2007
    VERY BAD MOVIE. From the first 10min. to the end it was stupid. The guy takes 100 men out by himself...how retarded is that. Tries to make the Marines look like they are AMAZING. They are just men, not robots. If he was a robot then I would say OK that was good. But he isn't. STUPID MOVIE...half way my friends and I had to stop watching it.
  7. RichardC.
    Oct 13, 2006
    Worst movie ever! It's even worse than a Van Damme direct-to-video flick. There's no surprise in this movie. Everything in this movie has been done better before.
  8. AlexR
    Dec 27, 2007
    I entered the theater thinking I was going to see a good old-fashioned action flick about the marines; and i didn't expect the plot to be well-written. The plot was exactly how I thought it would be, however, the action, can hardly be called so. There was nothing good about the movie: the action was terrible, Cena's acting is horrible, and to top it all off, the protagonist was I entered the theater thinking I was going to see a good old-fashioned action flick about the marines; and i didn't expect the plot to be well-written. The plot was exactly how I thought it would be, however, the action, can hardly be called so. There was nothing good about the movie: the action was terrible, Cena's acting is horrible, and to top it all off, the protagonist was fired in te first 5 minutes of the movie... so the movie wasn't even about a marine. Expand
  9. Mar 29, 2012
    I'm not a John Cena fan, but I will give him credit that he's definitely not a bad actor. The cast was pretty good too, I love Patrick Stewart's character. But the downside is the movie itself and the plot. I was lousy, cliche, and no brainer. It doesn't bring up the excitement or the fun of it like many action movies do. You can just expect what's gonna happen in a second. The final fightI'm not a John Cena fan, but I will give him credit that he's definitely not a bad actor. The cast was pretty good too, I love Patrick Stewart's character. But the downside is the movie itself and the plot. I was lousy, cliche, and no brainer. It doesn't bring up the excitement or the fun of it like many action movies do. You can just expect what's gonna happen in a second. The final fight scene was too short, actually all of them are. I do like some of the action scenes, but 1 problem was there was too many explosion scenes. Seriously, I think there was like 7 or 8 of them. I saw this in theaters when I was 14 and was a big John Cena and I liked this movie. Now at the age of 19, and a big movie guy from watching Die Hard, Rambo, Speed, Demolition Man, Terminator, Lethal Weapon, Commando, Robocop, etc. I find this poorly made and putted on the back of the line from many other action films I had fun watching. Expand
  10. Jun 9, 2013
    Patrick is ok as a villain but the rest of the cast is just awful, Cena is simply laughable. The plot is stupid and why the action maybe a little eye appealing to morons, the ones who gave it a positive review, it's really not that good at all. It's just one piece of trash movie that gets nothing right.

1. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    Lunkheaded but entertaining action flick.
  2. The film's saving grace are its fast pacing and generous doses of humor, the latter of which is mostly provided by Robert Patrick's sly delivery of the many wisecracks doled out by his villainous character.
  3. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    Tongues are planted firmly in cheek; it’s impossible to endorse a full price ticket, but fans of campy action should check this out.