Columbia Pictures | Release Date: August 2, 2002
2.4
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 125 Ratings
WATCH NOW
EvilGeniusJan 14, 2006
People are a little to harsh about this movie ... yes, it's bad, yes, it's stupid, but that's the POINT. It's fun if you want to watch a dumb movie and laugh at the sheer dumbness of it and be amused at the wtf moments. People are a little to harsh about this movie ... yes, it's bad, yes, it's stupid, but that's the POINT. It's fun if you want to watch a dumb movie and laugh at the sheer dumbness of it and be amused at the wtf moments. It's stupidly amusing which is part of its appeal I think. Definitely not good for everyone but it's better if you don't take it seriously. Expand
3 of 3 users found this helpful
NickN.Jun 9, 2007
Excellent film. Instant classic. Slam dunk. One ticket for master of disguise please!
1 of 3 users found this helpful
JohnC.Apr 9, 2009
This movie was freakin awesome you all are a bunch of losers because you think its stupid.
1 of 6 users found this helpful
IcanDoItBetterOct 3, 2011
This is one of the best movies I have ever seen, even though stupid with bad acting, that pretty much is the point. There are plenty of good movies like this, with lines so ridiculous you just have to laugh. The main character(Pistachio) isThis is one of the best movies I have ever seen, even though stupid with bad acting, that pretty much is the point. There are plenty of good movies like this, with lines so ridiculous you just have to laugh. The main character(Pistachio) is very funny. The supporting characters, although lame only add to the spot on humor.
Let me warn, there is some possibility of hating, but for I, it's hilarious.
disneycriticJan 8, 2013
I can't see why everybody dislikes this movie. I thought Dana was hilarious at acting in this movie. In fact, I'd pay any amount of money for the turtles guy suit. I thought it was hilarious and I think the impersinations were wonderful. II can't see why everybody dislikes this movie. I thought Dana was hilarious at acting in this movie. In fact, I'd pay any amount of money for the turtles guy suit. I thought it was hilarious and I think the impersinations were wonderful. I catch this way better than John Carter. Expand
HMWMar 9, 2012
Don't listen to anyone else, either you love or hate this movie, form your own opinion. Every time I see this movie I crack up, its so funny! Dana Carvey should really start acting acting, he's a great actor.
thedude898Jul 30, 2015
Great movie in it's own right. May not be a cinematic masterpiece but its a classic in it's own way. I watched this movie tons of times when I was a kid and I loved it, and it's still fun to watch today.